BBC Weather

scrapbook

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is anyone else using the new bbc weather up.

Have to say it's amongst the best I have tried. Just a shame there aren't more widget options

Liking it so far...hopefully overtime more options will become available.. Won't be reinstalling accu prem anytime soon :)

Do not think will keep it as Android Weather widget doubles as a shortcut to my calendar as it allows you to toggle what each element opens when tapped

Think the location tagging is a bit off as it has me down for a neighbouring area...

Have tried umpteen weather apps including the new BBC one and decided to stick with Met Office - nothing beats it for accuracy, imo.

The BBC app pulls all its info from the met office, it's basically the met office app with a nicer ui

I had it but it would always give my location as a small village a few miles away from the town I live in so got rid of it

I've found the Met Office app very accurate. Heavy rain at 4pm and it's happened most of the time. Scarily accurate in fact.

For first time in a week the GPS locator got the right post code. Maybe my email feedback worked lol

Everyones app still working? mine wont update when im out and about. it used to up till about a week ago now its just stuck on one location.

Working fine for me :thumbup:
Have you tried stopping it and clearing all the data and then restarting it?

How. Its really annoying me now as its the best weather app

Go to settings, manage apps, BBC weather, then press force stop them clear data.
Not fully sure how to restart it without rebooting phone as I'm still a noob with these things

The Yahoo! weather App wins for me. Loads of information, but a beautiful design and customisable layout. Some nice widgets too.

The Met Office app is the most accurate bar none. I always check it the night before so I know what to wear for work etc. It's scarily accurate.

It does weather for your locality within your city btw

The Met Office app is the most accurate bar none. I always check it the night before so I know what to wear for work etc. It's scarily accurate.

It does weather for your locality within your city btw

The BBC one and a couple of other uk weather apps use the met office data

But yes the met office data seems to be spot on

bbc one doesnt work for me anymore so trialing the met office and yahoo ones now.......

Does this app have a option to update only on wifi?

Is anyone else using the new bbc weather up.

Have to say it's amongst the best I have tried. Just a shame there aren't more widget options
Supposed to have hotest weather in 2022 summer and I am sat here in 20 degrees and raining, in Somerset.
Where's the heat dome from Spain , we need brollies

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom