Question BBC Iplayer Not Working on Panasonic DX902B

Does anyone know how to fix it?

Basically 'connecting' comes up then hits a black screen.

Also, when using Freeview, ITV dosent show any backwards shows. BBC shows the shows but when clicking, same blackscreen.

Tried previous advice of turning the unit off by the mains for half an hour - but to no avail.

The BBC issue started happening a couple of weeks ago, but I thought it may of been a server issue, so left it, but now its obviously not a server issue!

Yes , I have the Iplayer situation fixed, took a reinstall of the OS.

However the ITV backwards catchup still dosent. Panasonic are uninterested.

My 902 has been playing up a bit connectivity wise with the apps since mid last week - very strange.

I have to keep turning it off and back on to sort it.

Mingball

Standard Member
Yes , I have the Iplayer situation fixed, took a reinstall of the OS.

However the ITV backwards catchup still dosent. Panasonic are uninterested.
Hi, could you explain hpw to uninstall iplayer? Im having the same issue with the black screen but don't see sn option to delete/uninstall anywhere. Thanks.

Hi, could you explain hpw to uninstall iplayer? Im having the same issue with the black screen but don't see sn option to delete/uninstall anywhere. Thanks.
You can't , its entwined in the OS. You need to factory reset which reinstalls the OS to sort the issue out....and yes, you lose all your settings, passwords etc etc, pee'd me right off it did.

Mingball

Standard Member
You can't , its entwined in the OS. You need to factory reset which reinstalls the OS to sort the issue out....and yes, you lose all your settings, passwords etc etc, pee'd me right off it did.
Hi. Is factory reset the same thing as shipping condition? Thanks for your help.

jij

Novice Member

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic HZ2000 4K OLED TV Review | The best OLED for movie viewing in 2020
Top Bottom