BBC HD Hustle

Empwan

Hi all,

After watching tonights episode of Superstorm I watched what I can only call a advert/preview of what is on BBC HD, during the preview I saw clips of Torchwood, Superstorm and what I think was Hustle.

Does anyone know if it was the last series or are we expecting a new series to start soon (I hoping so, I missed the last series due to work commitments in Afghanistan)?

thanks

Empwan

Totally agree with the PQ looking great.

I understand that it's still early days for BBC but I'd love to see more programs on HD even if they are only trials, stuff like Life on Mars (or the rumoured spin-off), Top Gear and Spooks.

Does anyone have any knowledge or heard any rumours on the above?

Lakeuk

Does anyone know if it was the last series or are we expecting a new series to start soon (I hoping so, I missed the last series due to work commitments in Afghanistan)?

New series is currently scheduled for Thursday May 3rd at 9:00 pm

meltonboy

Totally agree with the PQ looking great.

I understand that it's still early days for BBC but I'd love to see more programs on HD even if they are only trials, stuff like Life on Mars (or the rumoured spin-off), Top Gear and Spooks.

Does anyone have any knowledge or heard any rumours on the above?

Top Gear special on BBC HD before Heroes on Wednesday 25th !

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom