BBC HD Football

The Captain

Watching the current game, and the picture breaks up for a fraction of a second every now & again....anyone else have this is issue? It only seems to be happening on this channel

oldman100

yes I got the same too. :mad:

Ashman UK

Yeah just to confirm, i was getting constant picture/sound breakups on and off more into the second half of watford v manu yesterday on bbc hd so it was sky's end i would say.

StevenBagley

Yeah just to confirm, i was getting constant picture/sound breakups on and off more into the second half of watford v manu yesterday on bbc hd so it was sky's end i would say.

It's definitely not a problem at Sky's end.

Quite simply because Sky have absolutely nothing to do with BBC HD. It's encoded and uplinked to the centre by Red Bee Media out of TV Centre. Literally the only thing Sky do with regard to the BBC channels is insert them into the EPG.

Steven

mcdermotx

Poor Hansen he may have been able to get away with that in SD but not anymore, get some head and shoulders Hansen!

In all fairness, the dandruff was equally noticable in SD (it was that bad!)..
Seems to be getting worse and worse for Jocky..

White Noise

I was getting it too but got relegated upstairs for the second half and it was the same on BBC1 on SD Sky. Must have been a problem with the feed from the ground, although that would n't explain why it was doing it in Hotel Babylon.

The latest video from AVForums

Movies Podcast: Star Trek in 4K. Is the new boxset worth it?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom