BBC HD ATI Fixed

Earl_Uk

Yes these Beta Drivers HAVE fixed the issue for me 100%.

Only problem is I cant find overscan YET again!!!!

tony_yates

Yes these Beta Drivers HAVE fixed the issue for me 100%.

Only problem is I cant find overscan YET again!!!!

Yep they seem to have fixed it for me too at the moment. I found the overscan bit etc, but as I'm not infront of it I can't remember exactly which option I first selected; I think it was the display options, where along the bottom in the left there'll be a small graphic of a display, if you right click this you get a context sensistive option to 'configure', select this and there you are.. I think...:rolleyes:
HTH,
Tony

Earl_Uk

Well Im going to do a small retract here.

Some programs work perfectly fine, some dont.....

:rolleyes:

djcla

Distinguished Member
Can you explain what hardware you are talking about, as im looking to build a HTPC and need to gather info on what hot and not

Earl_Uk

RitchieTheBrit

Novice Member
I have just downloaded the Catalyst v9.9 package from the AMD/ATI website, and still have the problem.

I may try to unintall and go with that beta package, see if it helps.

kmark40

Novice Member
I think the ATI drivers of late have been a joke. I am still hovering on 9.4 after the last few updates created too many problems with playback

jensrow

Novice Member
Isn't the problem with the Microsoft H.264 decoder though (in WMC)? I heard people who use DVBViewer and Cyberlink or Arcsoft codecs aren't having a problem?

kmark40

Novice Member
i have seen sporadic problems using dvbviewer and cyberlink codec on my system. It hasnt caused me too many problem, because i just switch to display B (coreavc) when it starts playing up.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom