BBC 2 - Attachments

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by Shady, Oct 30, 2001.

1. Shady

Shady

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +50
    Enjoyed this prog last year - fun while it lasted and a superb real life website at www.seethru.co.uk.

...but... was it just me or did they not show the final episode of last season. It may have been moved 'cos of the snooker, darts, Finnish Curling Championship (delete as applicable), or was I down the pub and just forgot to set the video?

Also... is the new series repeated later in the week or on BBC Choice etc as - I set the video for the first episode... but it has recorded with no sound - doh!!! :(

Teach me to not mess about with the spaghetti behind the TV...

2. PoochJD

PoochJD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,861
    Shady,

Alas, you'll have to wait until the BBC repeat Episode 1 of Series 2, as "Attachments" went out about 3 weeks ago on BBCChoice, and then started a few days ago on BBC2, so you've missed it.

NOt sure about the missing last episode of Season 1, but the whole of that season, is out on BBC Video (but not DVD).

Alternatively, if you want more info, call the BBC direct, on 08700-100-222 (in the UK). They have staff there 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and are usually pretty helpful with viewer enquiries.

Hope this helps,

Pooch