1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BB: Science the Great

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by Tejstar, Jul 23, 2005.

1. Tejstar

Tejstar

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,005
    I can't believe that Science went last night. He was, effectively, bullied out of the house by HM's praying on his combustible character.

The house will now be boring considering all of the strong characters have been voted out (Maxwell, Saskia, Science, Roberto etc.)

His interview with Davina was probably the best I've seen in a while. So calm, intelligent and witty ('If I am Science, Eugene is Technology' :D ). Class.

The show is over for me now, in my eyes Science was BB6's winner.

2. Razor

Razor

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +12,509
    My left flip flop is more inteligent than science. Imagine calling yourself science. The man was mad. I actually have a friend just like him :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

This years BB hasnt had any one who deserves to win apart from derek. :D

3. Fast Jon

Fast Jon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +10
    I actually think Kieron is quite an intelligent lad; he just disguises it extremely well. It's his own silly fault that he was thrown out - if he'd done a bit less shouting he probably would have won and trousered the 100 large. Ya get me?

4. Pbryanw

Pbryanw

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +101
    Derek :eek: don't get me started on Derek. Have the same problem with you though - there are no likeable characters in this year's BB and all of them seem to be so much more clued up on the game and want to win it so much more then any previous lot - it's a bit pathetic really.

Makosi ran herself out of it with Anthonygate, Kemal irritates me beyond belief, all the others don't seem to have any redeeming features which leaves Eugene :suicide: So I say split the money between the 5 million viewers which leaves us each 50p better off :thumbsup:

5. Razor

Razor

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +12,509

They should give the cash to charity and lock the rest of the house mates in there for another 12 weeks....lol :D

I missed Friday nights show as I was at a Wedding. What happened did Science get boo'd or cheered?

Was he a muppet as usual in the interview and was he surprised to hear his name as the next contestant to be booted out?

I think if I was in the house I would of drowned science in the plunge pool...lol :devil:

Eugine is ok, harmless bloke. As for a winner it wouldnt bother me if he won or not. Old Teacossie is another story, I wouldnt like that sceaming cow to win. Mind you she could get her hair sorted out if she won the cash :rolleyes:

:D :rotfl: :D

6. Tejstar

Tejstar

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,005
    Science was booed when his name was called out at the start of the show, however when he actually got outside there were quite a lot of cheers.

He conducted himself really well in his interview. It just goes to show how frustrated he must have been in the house, considering he was shacked up with nincompoops!

7. Tejstar

Tejstar

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,005
    I really hope not. That guy gets on my tits like nobody's business!

8. Razor

Razor

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +12,509

:rotfl: Give the cash to charity, none of the contestants this year shine enough to wear the BB crown. Although they have been entertaining to watch.

[​IMG]