1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Baywatch Hawaii

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by Dave N, Sep 5, 2003.

1. Dave N

Dave N
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Recently discovered this fine programme on Sky Travel. Like its mainland cousin before, it continues to distil important moral messages from which, I think you'll agree, we can all benefit. For instance, the last episode I saw demonstrated just how important it is for people to work together as a team and not be divided by petty personal jealousies. As ever, there are fine thespian performances from David Hasseloff who never fails to guide and uplift his proteges through a broad spectrum of trials and tribulations in their personal and professional lives. In this age of dog-eat-dog it's good to see a programme upholding some decent moral values to which we should all aspire. I certainly feel better when I watch it.

Dave

2. Sinzer

Sinzer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,108
    Does that include the swimsuits?

Everytime I turn over to watch this genre defining art, the advert breaks are always on. Unfortunately, I can never persevere to the end of these informative broadcasts around car insurance, various food products and deeply scientific tests of hair products, which clinically prove that your hair will be shiner and full of body without 3 hours of styling. Subsequently, I have not witnessed the full splendour of the show!