Bayliss Provisional Pole

Monty Burns

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Well didn't even know SBK had started yet, thanks for the heads up guess I'll have something to watch on Saturday now.

slingshot said:
Well didn't even know SBK had started yet, thanks for the heads up guess I'll have something to watch on Saturday now.

Ditto thanks, didn't think the first race was until March!

wow ... guess Haga is back!:rotfl:

He was never away!

Must admit I fancy Haga for the title this year, Haga has always been good on Yamaha's.

You have to give him last year as development for the new R1, this year he'll fly.

mind you how good was that Bayliss/Corser tustle at the end of the second race

You know something,

I really, really want Haga to win but ..... this is Corsers serious return bid on serious equipment. After the way he was treated in the season he had the brain(?) surgery .... maybe its about time it was his time?

A little revenge......:thumbsup:

edit: And Uridium, whats your tips for the next race? I got a couple of purples with your nominations on them going to a betting site!!!!

That's a difficult one.

Same feeling here for Haga, I can't help but feel for him, he's a top bloke and a top rider and I'd dearly love to see him pick up the Silver this year..but he just isn't consistent enough I'm afraid (I'll still be yellling for him each round though) He kinda reminds me of Anthony Gobert from a few years ago, he had a very similar riding style and also either won or threw it away. (if you do remember Gobert AKA "The Go Show" he's back again in SS600's!!!)

therefore If it was my cash i think it would have to be Corser. I think Bayliss is probably faster in perfect conditions but at the end of the day the Suzuki appears to be so much quicker when they get it right on the day and Corser always appears to be able ride effing quick without breaking into a sweat and can usually find that bit extra. (bit dull to watch though compared to Haga)

Mind you Barros is looking a bit tidy as well eh!

So...for Valencia I'm going to say

Race 1
1st - Corser
2nd - Bayliss
3rd - Barros

Race 2
1st - Corser
2nd - Barros
3rd - Nitro Nori!

I agree Barros is starting to look good, though Xaus did OK for someone who can barely walk.

Can't believe you've missed Toesland off you're list, I don't really like the bloke but he is going consistantly well this year.

I'll go for

Corser
Toesland
Bayliss

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom