For Sale Bayer Contour Test Strips For Diabetes

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by Suave, Aug 8, 2013.

1. Suave

Suave

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +790
    Hi All,

I have some Bayer Contour Test Strips (50 per box) available - in sealed boxes. These normally retail for around £30 per box at the chemists.

Expiry is 09/2013 except for one box which is 08/2013.

Will accept £15 per box delivered. Please let me know how many boxes you want as I have a few.

Suave!

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.

2. Apsilon

Apsilon
    Senior Moderator

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7,857
    Can you please provide proof of purchase as these are given away free to diabetes sufferers who do not have to pay for prescriptions.

Thanks

3. Suave

Suave

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +790
    Hi Apsilon,

Dont really have any proof of purchase I'm afraid - I swapped systems quite some time ago so have been using a different brand of strips & had stored these away & recently found when looking for something else - hence the closeness of the expiry dates.

If this causes an issue, I'll happily archive the thread or you can feel free to delete.

Suave!

4. Apsilon

Apsilon
    Senior Moderator

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7,857
    Unfortunately you're infringing bulk selling and as you have no proof of purchase then I'm going to have to archive it.