Batwoman: The Complete First Season

UKCDJ

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Purchase Links:

Last edited:
— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Purchase Link: Coming Soon

Get your orders in soon its bound to be a sell out on day one :rolleyes: :laugh:
Batwoman rating.jpg

I've managed 5 episodes so far on All 4. I'm not sure how I've that far. It's very tedious. If I watch anymore it'll be because of the lockdown.

Bri

Wow. I don't watch any of the Arrowverse TV shows, but thought generally they're well liked.
This must be really bad then :eek:

Wow. I don't watch any of the Arrowverse TV shows, but thought generally they're well liked.
It is, but has a strange hook as you think next weeks can't be as bad, but it is it was actually worse.
I can see last nights being a marmite one for viewers and I being one thought was poor, the back story could have been so good and creepy but lacked any tension.
Batwoman was only in for a few seconds and whats Alice problem he father and sister went looking for her and was her that did not let on where she was when she knew they in the house albeit it could have got them killed.
Father gets knifed and out on the floor and next news out of the hospital.
Yes only Marmite if you've substituted the yeasty spread for actual dog sh*t.

For me the quality is very variable. When they're good they're very good and when they're bad they're terrible. I gave up on Arrow itself a while ago as it's so repetitive. The rest have fared better but can be hard work at times. Batwoman simply isn't working at all so far.

Bri

For me Batwoman is fantastic & my favourite out of all of them. Far superior to the very repetitive & boring Supergirl. Should’ve been called Batgirl though ...

I like it and interesting to know there's 23 episodes will keep me going - as stated above I used to watch arrow then got fed up after about season 5 or so watched a couple of the flash thought it was crap and never watched any of the others

For me Batwoman is fantastic & my favourite out of all of them. Far superior to the very repetitive & boring Supergirl. Should’ve been called Batgirl though ...

Did you get into it straight away or did it take a while before it became interesting? I'm afraid I'm finding the Alice story vey boring. I might stick with it if I thought they were going to move on shortly.

Bri

Did you get into it straight away or did it take a while before it became interesting? I'm afraid I'm finding the Alice story vey boring. I might stick with it if I thought they were going to move on shortly.

Bri
Straight away. This is a day one but for me. Does anyone know if the crossover episodes will air in the UK as part of the series? ...

cross over episodes with which other series was hoping they would avoid that put me off when they started doing that with arrow as didn't have any interest in the other stand alone shows tia

I've managed 5 episodes so far on All 4. I'm not sure how I've that far. It's very tedious. If I watch anymore it'll be because of the lockdown.

Bri
Cheers mate, didn't realise it was on ALL4 so will check it out.

Updated OP with pre-order links ...

Last edited:
Not sure why it says 4 discs on HMV - thought it was going to be 5 ...

You're wasting your money buying the boxset. These coasters are significantly cheaper. PLUS...people won't think you're a silly philistine... 👍

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
I watched the first three episodes of this today on catch-up and enjoyed it. Not something that requires repeat viewing though.

I'm keeping with it but it is hard going.
I just don't care for most of the characters.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom