Battlestar "Razor" coming to HD DVD

KevD

Distinguished Member
According to Digital Bits, Universal will release the Battlestar Gallactica television film "Razor" on HD DVD on the 4th November, along with the DVD. :thumbsup:

The good news for you HD-DVD fans is that Razor will be released on that format as well on 11/4 (no details on extras are available yet, but it's reasonable to assume that at least all of the DVD extras will be included).

DVD Features (and hopefully HD DVD ;)):

• Deleted scenes,
  • Audio commentary with series creators David Eick and Ron Moore,
  • 2 featurettes (The Look of Battlestar Galactica, My Favorite Episode So Far),
  • And an exclusive preview of Season Four

Should go nicely with Season 1 released on HD in December :D

Info on Razor (with possible spoilers) at Battlestar Wiki and on Dave-S Battlestar thead, here.
It seems its about 2 hours and covers the Pegusus alot before and during the initial Cylon attack and will lead into Seaon 4 aswell. :smashin:

Also, should be able to vote for the cover @ Sci-Fi in the next few days :cool:

Rom

Definately a buy for me too. Will sit nicely with S1 set :D

J

jackal

Apparently Digitalbits got it wrong and it will not be released until December 4th.

Starburst

Novice Member
I'm sure they would sell more if they released it to buy before it was on TV.

Yeah but I expect the funding Scifi/NBC provided counted a lot to the actual green light for the movie:)

Glenn01

Distinguished Member
This is great, but I am still miffed about the recent news that Season 4 will be the last Season :thumbsdow

ramalho

Will this be included later on in the season 4 box set?Wouldn't I be buying this twice if that's the case?

KevD

Distinguished Member
Will this be included later on in the season 4 box set?Wouldn't I be buying this twice if that's the case?

Possibly, dont know if it is considered a part of season 4 or not. A long way from season 4 HD set I think!

KevD

Distinguished Member
Looks like this isnt going to happen :mad:

Universal have retracted their earlier statemnt and it looks like Razor will be DVD only! :rolleyes:

Rasczak

Distinguished Member
Looks like this isnt going to happen :mad:

Universal have retracted their earlier statemnt and it looks like Razor will be DVD only! :rolleyes:

:mad: Darn! I was hoping to just go straight onto the HD DVD on this one rather than having to pickup the DVD! I assume they didn't want to release it because it would be 'out of sequence' what with only Season 1 appearing on the format to date - I hope they hurry up and get the remaining Seasons out on HD DVD ASAP.

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom