1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Battlestar Galactica

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by MrFurious, Dec 25, 2003.

1. MrFurious

MrFurious

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,859
    was there ever an episode where starbuck was marooned on a planet with a faulty cylon,they became mates and fought against some other cylons?????did i dream this or is it on the dvds?

2. Lex

Lex

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    I don't have the DVD box set yet, but I do remember an episode where Starbuck was marooned on a planet where the local 'Sherrif' had a reprogrammed Cylon as his personal body guard (or something like that!) :D

3. Rochdale

Rochdale
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    The one where starbuck was on a planet and rebuilds a cylon is from the galactica 1980 series. There is a woman with a bun in the oven that starbuck launches into space using his hybrid colonial/cylon escape craft leaving himself stranded alone on the planet without even the cylon because it sacrificed itself to save starbuck when some other cylons came to the planet.

The bun became the annoying Dr Z kid. I wonder if galactica 1980 series would have been less poo if starbuck had left the woman and dr z on the planet and gone back himself instead? :D