Battlestar Galactica Tin : £101.88

Personally, I've still got my eye on CEX who has the set available for online purchase (currently one in stock) at a rather amazing £80.

Personally, I've still got my eye on CEX who has the set available for online purchase (currently one in stock) at a rather amazing £80.

I'd be wary of ordering this set from CEX, with it being a in a special tin that is prone to damage if not handled/posted correctly.

Very true indeed , but that could be said of anywhere to be honest. Even the most high profile companies have been guilty of mishandling postage so not going to look any worse at CEX. Besides, at that price I think it's worth the risk.

Good price. However I'm now wondering whether to wait for the individual releases to come out and for their prices to drop.

Last time i looked, Asda had it for 80 quid

Last time i looked, Asda had it for 80 quid

Pretty sure that's for the DVD. That's about what it was selling for a while back. Not sure about now though. Can't say I've ever seen the blu-ray version for sale, anywhere on the high street.

Nice to see BSG still generates a lot of interest:smashin:

For me,I'd rather hold on a bit longer for a new set - better still, something with a bit more robust packaging;)

Pretty sure that's for the DVD. That's about what it was selling for a while back. Not sure about now though. Can't say I've ever seen the blu-ray version for sale, anywhere on the high street.

Possibly.. sorry my bad if it is... it must have also been the DVD ver at hmv for £75 too then. :suicide:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom