Battlestar Galactica: The Final Season - £13.95 at Zavvi

domtheone

Distinguished Member
I just paid £28 for this yesterday at WHS:suicide:

If only my Dads birthday was a few days later:rotfl:

nheather

Distinguished Member
Thanks, finally caved in and bought seasons 4.0 and 4.5 as I prefer to think of them.

I was still holding out for a full Season 4 release but this was enough to tempt me to buy the two parts.

Cheers,

Nigel

nwgarratt

I still need S4 and S5 but it has to be even cheaper than that. I only paid £13 for the other seasons and I am not paying twice what is essentially two half seasons.

Is Razor part of the S4 or S5 sets? I still need to buy that.

hotcuppa

Novice Member
I think its part of season 4.

Can confirm razor is included with season 4. (which you can nab off amazon for 9 squid with delivery)

I couldnt wait to see the end even thou I am only currently watching season 3 ;), I purchased everything apart from 4.0 and 4.5 second hand but the program has blown me away.

nheather

Distinguished Member
Anyone got theirs?

I just cancelled mine along with 4.0 from TheHut and another boxset from TheHut.

In all three cases, the items were described as in stock and the staus immediately went to 'Awaiting Despatch'.

But just got emails for each after over a week saying "Sorry, we are still trying to source this product".

I've had this a few times with this group of companies and I'm getting pretty fed up with them.

Cheers,

Nigel

hotcuppa

Novice Member
Mine was dispatched this morning according to a email I recieved. Well over the expected restock date which was the 8th of October.
First time I've used Zavvi and probally the last.

nheather

Distinguished Member
Funnily, I received emails for three orders (1 Zavvi and 2 TheHut) on saturday morning saying they didn't have stock and they were trying to get hold of stock. So I put cancellation requests in for all three - each request was cancelled saying that they were about to despatch. This was just a few hours after they had sent the "no stock, still trying to get it email".

Interestingly, two have now been despatched but one hasn't.

Cheers,

Nigel

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom