Battlestar Galactica series 1 - 4

gaz2810i

Prominent Member
Reaction score
— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Only the first half of season 4. It has been down to £27.99 just recently.

I'm beginning to wonder whether they are going to bring out a full series 4 - or just stick to calling them Series 4 and Series 5.

I have bought Series 1, 2 and 3 seperately and still wondering what to do about 4.

I'm hoping for a full series 4 but I'm not convinced it is going to happen.

Cheers,

Nigel

I

I'm hoping for a full series 4 but I'm not convinced it is going to happen.

Neither am I as It would just confuse people unless they make it 4.1 and 4.2 but then people with the supposed complete season 4 will think they have something wrong. It also gives the DVD company to charge for two seasons instead of only 1.

I have seasons 1 and 2 and thinking of getting season 3 for £14. However, all 3 seasons plus that season 4 works out at just over £9 each if someone is going to wait and see if it drops again.

I wouldn't be surprised to see season 4 and 5 £10 eventually. I would wait until the if I had the rest.

Series 3 for £11.47 if that helps you decide

Battlestar Galactica: Season 3 [2006] [DVD] [2004]: Edward James Olmos, Mary McDonnell, Katee Sackhoff, Jamie Bamber, James Callis, Tricia Helfer, Callum Keith Rennie, Grace Park, Michael Hogan, Matthew Bennett, Paul Campbell, Aaron Douglas, Michael

The 1-4 boxset is great value though at £33, not much more than buying Series 3 and Series 4 seperately.

Bummer for people like me that have already bought them though.

I don't think 4 and 5 will be down to £10 for some time (not 5 anyway).

There is a FULL set being released on 21st Sept but that's £89 pre-order at the moment.

Cheers,

Nigel

Sorry. Yes it was to you, in response to your statement in this thread

I have seasons 1 and 2 and thinking of getting season 3 for £14.

Didn't see your other thread.

Cheers,

Nigel

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom