Battlestar Galactica series 1 - 4

gaz2810i

nheather

Distinguished Member
I'm beginning to wonder whether they are going to bring out a full series 4 - or just stick to calling them Series 4 and Series 5.

I have bought Series 1, 2 and 3 seperately and still wondering what to do about 4.

I'm hoping for a full series 4 but I'm not convinced it is going to happen.

Cheers,

Nigel

nwgarratt

Distinguished Member
I

I'm hoping for a full series 4 but I'm not convinced it is going to happen.

Neither am I as It would just confuse people unless they make it 4.1 and 4.2 but then people with the supposed complete season 4 will think they have something wrong. It also gives the DVD company to charge for two seasons instead of only 1.

I have seasons 1 and 2 and thinking of getting season 3 for £14. However, all 3 seasons plus that season 4 works out at just over £9 each if someone is going to wait and see if it drops again.

I wouldn't be surprised to see season 4 and 5 £10 eventually. I would wait until the if I had the rest.

nheather

Distinguished Member
Series 3 for £11.47 if that helps you decide

Battlestar Galactica: Season 3 [2006] [DVD] [2004]: Edward James Olmos, Mary McDonnell, Katee Sackhoff, Jamie Bamber, James Callis, Tricia Helfer, Callum Keith Rennie, Grace Park, Michael Hogan, Matthew Bennett, Paul Campbell, Aaron Douglas, Michael

The 1-4 boxset is great value though at £33, not much more than buying Series 3 and Series 4 seperately.

Bummer for people like me that have already bought them though.

I don't think 4 and 5 will be down to £10 for some time (not 5 anyway).

There is a FULL set being released on 21st Sept but that's £89 pre-order at the moment.

Cheers,

Nigel

nheather

Distinguished Member
Sorry. Yes it was to you, in response to your statement in this thread

I have seasons 1 and 2 and thinking of getting season 3 for £14.

Didn't see your other thread.

Cheers,

Nigel

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom