Battlelfield Clan setup

andyb_68

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hey everybody, I was looking to set up a clan. nothing heavy just getting fed up with playing with non-communicating 15 year old americans.

if there is any like minded people out there please let me know.

Raises a hand :hiya:

I joined a clan when I first bought the game, however it never seemed to get going. Question is how do I now leave this clan, or is it just a case of joining another?

Dave.

I think ill join aswell

Gamertag:DA LENCH MOB

count me in, play bf2 most nights, was in a clan but it came to nothing,

This one I'll be happy to do:thumbsup: might not ce able to join in all the time though (wife, kids, shiftwork :rolleyes: ) but when I can, will

Silverwoods, not a problem, thats the whole point of the clan, I love to play but I also have a life as well. Wife, kid, work, beer!!

I will be sending out friend request to evrybody today. Once you reply I will invite you to join the clan - "Soul Catchers"

Have just really started getting into BF2 over the last 2 weeks but feel that the game is missing a major element with no communciation.

Would like to join and play when I can

User name is GAJIN

andyb_68 said:
Silverwoods, not a problem, thats the whole point of the clan, I love to play but I also have a life as well. Wife, kid, work, beer!!

I will be sending out friend request to evrybody today. Once you reply I will invite you to join the clan - "Soul Catchers"

count me in, im loving this game. Like you though I have the same commitments, but send me a FR ill join up! :smashin:

andyb_68 said:
Hey everybody, I was looking to set up a clan. nothing heavy just getting fed up with playing with non-communicating 15 year old americans.

if there is any like minded people out there please let me know.
Just accepted your friends request mate :smashin: ill be on later

OK, invites all gone out. So it begins!

The aim of this clan is to just have fun. So even if only two are online that does not matter.

I will make everybody co captains so you can ready the clan any time you like.

simple rule.......... you got, there are no rules.

Anybody else want to join just send me a friend invite with message "Clan" and its thats simple.

Dont know what is going on. I have set up "Soul Catchers" and all was going to plan. Played last night and noticed that I was a member of Bounty_Hunters!!!! (gods knows who they are) Have just checked on EA's website and indeed it says I am a memeber if Bounty_Hunters but when I select the clan it puts me through to Soul Catchers. So at the moment I am not sure what is going on looks like as mess at EA's server. Is anybody else seeing this

Ha at least you have a clan. I joined your clan, lost my own clan I set up, then was in a game with you which completely froze up my box then found I had no clan at all when I restarted!

I gave up with it and think I'll give it a miss, it wasted loads of my time.

Clan matches and the clan servers were all ****** up yesterday iirc.

That could be where you got your problems from.

Off topic:Mr Anderson UK I think I played with you yesterday, t'was a good game.

Wudan, sorry you had so many problems, not down to me I'm afraid. BFMC had loads of lag yesturday (last night) I guess they are having issues.

The game you were talking about was great, at some points I was finding myself jumping from one side of the map to the other.

I'll resend invites where needed and hope its sorted its self out.

Cool, I'm in the clan..... :clap:

Should be online for a good blast tonight if anyone else is in???:smashin:

If there is anyone in the clan online i'll send a friend request and meet up wit y'all:rolleyes:

Should be on by 10:00.............

Can I have an invite to the clan then? :)

Hey crunchman! Didn't know you came on this forum!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom