Battlefield V

Pacific trailer today, hopefully it's a good one with content that actually make it into the game.

Looks really good, hopefully this is just what the game needs. Really enjoying the game again now

It has gotten better, roll on the 31st to see what we get, can't wait to katana someone lol.

Iwo Jima and Pacific storm are out now, can't wait to play them as they look so good, also the Audio has been tweaked and apparently is much better, sounds like BFV is read to release fully lol.

Can't wait myself, hopefully get some time on it over the weekend myself.

Also wake island to come in December aswell

Blimey - wasn't expecting this - two of the most visually stunning maps in the game so far - just superb. Can't wait to see what else is due shortly :)

Blimey - wasn't expecting this - two of the most visually stunning maps in the game so far - just superb. Can't wait to see what else is due shortly :)
Wake Island in December, that will be an amazing rush map, as long as they keep the mode, haven't had a chance to play yet, looks like Saturday night now.

Exactly, and absolutely beautiful looking and sounding maps. Both played very well, after playing both the Pacific just takes it. Looking forward to Wake island in December

The new maps are great and look excellent, however i'm not sure they are that well optimised and there's a slight feeling of jankiness to them. A bit like Operation Underground though that's such a hectic cluster-flook of fun that it doesn't annoy as much...

Enjoyed the few games I had so far of breakthrough, storming the beach was intense, D Day landing esq.

Loving the tunnel systems and just got there with my flame thrower looking forward to frying some japanese but got killed just before I got in.

Looking forward to playing more over the weekend, maps reminded me a bit of Bad Company 2 and also very BF4 in between the islands on the boats and swimming.

Happy so far although the few games I played were 100+ ping but I just jumped into the playlist and didn't sever search.

Finally got to play the new maps and this is what we’ve been waiting for.
Battlefield is on its way to been back to its best if it keeps improving on this and hopefully all maps will be this good from now on.
Loving it again 👍💪

I've had a couple of bugs where I try to call in an artillery strike then can't get back to a weapon, just stuck holding my phone lol.

Happened once with the phone and once with the syringe after I revived someone.

Not had a a chance to check that tbh, the frame drops on Pacific storm are very annoying though,didn't happen the first time I played, but has happened loads today, also keep getting matchade into US servers, only way to stop that is to manually search.

Not had a a chance to check that tbh, the frame drops on Pacific storm are very annoying though,didn't happen the first time I played, but has happened loads today, also keep getting matchade into US servers, only way to stop that is to manually search.

Yes the frame stutters can be hugely annoying especially when you get one tapped by someone who does a mini-teleportation. The rest of the time the stutters are just plain irritating which is a shame as the 2 maps are great.

I was sniping (yeah I know I'm the devil) and there was tanks about 400-500 meters away and watching them was comical, was like a stop motion cartoon, they would stop start rotate. Kind of like someone was just playing with lego tanks, but couldn't see there git big hands pushing the tanks.

I'm getting horrendous lag/slowdown on iwo jima! sometimes feels like i can't even move. The sound also goes all broken up and distorted.
I tried playing the normal game modes and while it is better, it's still not good.
It was fine before the pacific update but has now deteriorated pretty badly.
Hopefully just a weekend thing or my pro is on its way out?

Well i still cant get on with bf5.Tried Iwo jima and it just feels off.Movement not right,constant being sniped.fighting alongside women breaks the immersion .Just dont enjoy bf now.
Strange as hated Cod games but love MW.Sound,movement and weighty gun play feels so right.

I am the world's worse Battlefield 5 player!:laugh::facepalm::facepalm:

BFV comes in for a lot of stick, which was maybe warranted a while back. Right now it's in a great place. Perfect, no, but what multiplayer game is? I'd rather play this than CoD.

BFV comes in for a lot of stick, which was maybe warranted a while back. Right now it's in a great place. Perfect, no, but what multiplayer game is? I'd rather play this than CoD.

Me too. And yes it does come in for stick but then i'd rather play BF4, BF3, BF BC2, BF BC1 & BF MC than BF5 - why? because they had a definite fun element to them which has been sorely lacking from BF ever since BF1.

I disagree, the Pacific maps have all been excellent, I wouldn't be playing regularly if I wasn't enjoying it.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom