Battlefield V

You can use advance search to create and save filters, forcing it to look at your region for games.

Nope, it's now 500
Why leave it so late I don't understand that. Numbers on BFV on xbox are very low. On ps4 they seem to be higher but nothing like they was. Game is very much finished think people have lost all interest in it ( which is there own fault ).

Why leave it so late I don't understand that. Numbers on BFV on xbox are very low. On ps4 they seem to be higher but nothing like they was. Game is very much finished think people have lost all interest in it ( which is there own fault ).

No idea, the game is just one massive balls up, the patch has made it unplayable for me, having a high ping is terrible I can empty rounds into people and get very few hit markers, but seemingly die instantly.

Roll on CoDMW beta and the big player modes.

No idea, the game is just one massive balls up, the patch has made it unplayable for me, having a high ping is terrible I can empty rounds into people and get very few hit markers, but seemingly die instantly.

Roll on CoDMW beta and the big player modes.
Can't wait for the new COD mate, been smashing APEX for now and a bit of call of duty black ops 4. Think when the new cod drops its all i will play to be honest.

When it first came out it wasn’t going back to the good old days of bf1942 but it wasn’t bad frontlines been the best mode

Then they started patching, nerfing all the guns, introduced an awful kill cam and even removing the frontlines mode and a completely ridiculous practise range

Patches just made it get worse, all that was needed was more maps

I uninstalled it because of the regular download of large patches that kept breaking the game

This is really a case of the development and testing team killing off their own game

Can't wait for the new COD mate, been smashing APEX for now and a bit of call of duty black ops 4. Think when the new cod drops its all i will play to be honest.
I've been playing Blops4 a bit too, not really a CoD player as I hate the kill streak system, but I've enjoyed it so far, even if I'm always near the bottom.

I've been playing Blops4 a bit too, not really a CoD player as I hate the kill streak system, but I've enjoyed it so far, even if I'm always near the bottom.
Can be good black ops 4 better than bfv anyway it runs and plays smooth at least.

Can be good black ops 4 better than bfv anyway it runs and plays smooth at least.

It does yeah, just got to learn the maps and which guns to use.

Dice tweeted today the "Hotfix" to fix the high ping issue hasn't worked so it'll not be fixed until the next big patch, what a joke of a company they have become.

It does yeah, just got to learn the maps and which guns to use.

Dice tweeted today the "Hotfix" to fix the high ping issue hasn't worked so it'll not be fixed until the next big patch, what a joke of a company they have become.

yep ill stick to new cod and apex not touching battlefield lol

well i thought i'd see how bad the servers were myself and geez they are bad! Rubber-banding, Billie Jean moonwalking, the lot! All this despite the server lists all listing 3 green bars.... :confused: o_O

I played again last night and this morning and whilst you can get some bad servers, on the whole the game generally plays no worse than it has ever done (which is to say not exactly ping perfect but far better than say COD).

Patch 4.6 is out now, loads of fixes, also the new Al Sundan map is included, and operation metro is in the file but not active until next month.

Notes are here.

Their game-plan of releasing maps so far apart has not been good. The numbers on this must be dwindling by now and there's a new CoD around the corner.

Their game-plan of releasing maps so far apart has not been good. The numbers on this must be dwindling by now and there's a new CoD around the corner.

The live service has been a joke, both this and Anthem have suffered due to it, I still prefer the premium method of doing things, hopefully they'll get their act together and sort it out, but looking on twitter, quite a few Devs have left the team recently.

Operation Underground looks cool,will be interesting to have a go, if the game plays as good as it did Saturday night this should be fun.

Jumped on last night for the first time a quite awhile, 4 maps have been released since last time I played and the game played really well.
Not sure if this was a lucky night or if the game has improved but it certainly seems to have massively improved. Is there many still playing or has everyone moved on?

Jumped on last night for the first time a quite awhile, 4 maps have been released since last time I played and the game played really well.
Not sure if this was a lucky night or if the game has improved but it certainly seems to have massively improved. Is there many still playing or has everyone moved on?

Came back to BF a few weeks ago and really enjoying it again :)

Agree, I've hammered it the last month or so after not playing for months and months, got the Battlefield burnout now, barely managed to plug away for last weeks tides weapon challenge and only had 1 game for this weeks and give up.

Now hammering BFront Heros v Villans so I expect everytjing Starwars to get a poke in the eye in the next week or so

Cant wait for Pacific to come to BFV though

What’s with the ping saying 197? The killcam is good they’ve got rid of the 20 second look around. Time to kill seems too quick but that could be because of the ping rate. 64 player modes is still too many players and too busy so it leave small conquest which seems too empty. Think I’ll save 100gb and wait for something else

Is there anyway to get weapons from past tides of war weeks that i have missed at all??

Yeah i think so, unless I've got the wrong end of the stick, you just go to change weapon and then buy whichever one(s) you missed out on with Company Coins

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom