Battlefield Hardline Roll Call

SFBanks

Established Member
Reaction score
Thought we should create a thread for all players on hardline that want to squad up and hopefully have some fun.

I always think it is best if people add those above them in the list when they are added.

I will start. PSN name then AVF name.

SFBanks, SFBanks
SFBanksUS, SFBanks (my US account I use when my son is playing the other PS4.
Wattsy 75, Wattsy 75
mpc1977, FURIOUS RAMBO
BigD18t , BigDvr6
Bogside, Bogside
amardilo, amardilo
ZX65, BB8
PaulieWalnuts27, PaulieW
Lee_AVF, Oldish Cynic
Kerbd0g_, pavement
CaptnSpaulding, CaptnSpaulding
Richie0079, richp007
kevlee38, kevlee38
Ben6279, Ben6279
Clarkiepgc, leckytech
Jamin5, Ben-H
sal-paradise, salparadise

Last edited:
BigD18t , BigDvr6

AVF Username = @amardilo
PSN ID = amardilo
Origin ID = amardilo2099

AVF BB8
PSN = ZX65

Last edited:
Very tempted to get this.. Plenty from AVF playing? Had some great times playing BF4 when it was really active.

You would really enjoy it Steve! Good gunplay and a varied mixture of game modes to play. A lot of my friends from BF4 are planning on picking this up this week.

PSN kerbd0g_
AVF pavement

Happy to block bullets with my face for the benefit of others when I'm online

PSN - Richie0079
AVF - richp007

Been a while since I teamed up with AVF'ers on a BF game!

Very tempted to get this.. Plenty from AVF playing? Had some great times playing BF4 when it was really active.

I lost connection to services multiple times last night. At one point, it only played the first 20 seconds of each game before the game ended for everyone.

When it's playing normally it's quite fun. Nothing groundbreaking here. The game will probably be helped by the crutch of partying up with friends.

I'd think twice about getting the game. I genuinely don't feel like I'll own the game by the end of the week, let alone until Destiny DLC 2 comes out.

Still early days though but if I have lots of connection issues then I'm not sticking around for a fix. The game should be slick from the start, no excuses, which it isn't.

I'm going to persevere for the week though and see how things pan out. There's no reason why I can't change my mind about the game but for now, I'd advise against buying it.

I've been disconnected from one game since release and Ive been playing it pretty extensively on the XBox One and latterly the PS4. The game has run very well so far apart from the odd time where I've died in questionable circumstances. All in all its been a successful "Battlefield" game launch as far as I'm concerned.

Maybe I've just been very lucky but it would need to be a total disaster to get me playing Destiny again on a regular basis. I used to love playing Destiny but cant face playing it at the moment. Hopefully a long break will see my Destiny mojo return!

I don't think it's that you've been lucky. It's just that I've been unlucky I think.

Nevermind, these things happen.

Picked this up today. Left it to install & pull down updates but not as yet had a chance to jump in but I'm game.

Ben6279 : Ben6279

AVF: salparadise
PSN: sal-paradise

I will send some friend requests to the folks above me as I am not enjoying the multiplayer side of the game yet, hopefully joining up with some of you may help.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom