Battlefield Gamertag Exchange

Hi folks would be interested in squadding, add me gamer tag Brahmastra 001

Can't even remember if I posted in here already.

But anyways, feel free to add me. I play sporadically.

Richie0079

I'm new here. Played this on PC, where I was also crap...[emoji16] New to Xbox so to be fair I'm struggling and my 40 year old eyes struggle with the TV... But I'm keen as mustard (gas).

actiondefence1

Last edited:
Add me gamertag manowar68

This has been unplayable for me since the last update. My keep keeps appearing in red on the right of the screen and is often in the 1000s. A ping test averages it at 30-40 and all other games and Netflix are running fine. Got no idea what is going on but I just can't play it at the moment. I'm on Sky. Any ideas?

This has been unplayable for me since the last update. My keep keeps appearing in red on the right of the screen and is often in the 1000s. A ping test averages it at 30-40 and all other games and Netflix are running fine. Got no idea what is going on but I just can't play it at the moment. I'm on Sky. Any ideas?
I get those indicators appearing over on the top right a lot of the time. I'm also on Sky, not fibre (can't get it unfortunately). The only one that seems to actually have a significant impact on actual gameplay for me though is when my ping goes crazy high. The packet loss symbol doesn't seem to affect me killing people, but occasionally I'll get a message saying my ping has gone high and then I have real problems hitting people. I have to lead people by a crazy amount as where I'm seeing them is where they were quite a while ago.

Enjoying the game looking to squad up my tag is same as here Scott178
i play with my small fella when he's not on Fortnite which is most of the time so add away.
In my 50's so reflex's not what they used to be lol

Enjoying the game looking to squad up my tag is same as here Scott178
i play with my small fella when he's not on Fortnite which is most of the time so add away.
In my 50's so reflex's not what they used to be lol

Added.

If you want, feel free to join the AVF platoon Via the platoon menu on the left trigger when in game.

Could I be added to this list too please? Gamertag is Sebastalona, thanks.

Feel free to add me :)

Tend to me on squadding up with a work colleague most days but could so with adding more people to make it more of an experience :)

Xbox one only - DEAF NINJA

Dont forget, everyone that has put this name in this thread also join the AVF platoon in game, that way you can join whoever is online via the platoon section of the game, rather than having loads of gamertags on your friends list

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom