Battlefield Battle Vid Thread

hippyadam

Prominent Member
Reaction score
I've just done my first ever YouTube vid with some BF4 footage I captured.

So figured i'd post it here and invite you all to do the same :) I know Doctor K has some...

You wont believe me but after this cut off, i picked up the bomb carrier, flew him to the bomb site, he jumped out but got killed, i got hit and had to bail out the chopper, i killed the guy who had stolen the bomb, picked it up and ran to arm the m-com. Held folk off to get the final detonation!!!

Can not believe the PS4 recorder didn't record it all, stupid machine!

You wont believe me but after this cut off, i picked up the bomb carrier, flew him to the bomb site, he jumped out but got killed, i got hit and had to bail out the chopper, i killed the guy who had stolen the bomb, picked it up and ran to arm the m-com. Held folk off to get the final detonation!!!

Can not believe the PS4 recorder didn't record it all, stupid machine!

I think it knows when you've done something amazing ! - I was being chased by a Littlebird pilot across the roofs on Zavod and span round for a cheeky hipfire with the bolt action sniper.....lucky headshot and the littlebird glided down for me to steel. Did it record it ? No, it recorded my pathetic attempts of the game before/after.

Just a little shotgun action.

Sorry to be a noob but how you record and post stuff?

Just a little shotgun action.

I do love a good shotgun rampage :D

Rchads, what I tend to do is get various clips on the ps4.

Rough edit these down to the good bits using the ps4.

Dump these to a dummy fb account, with videos set to public (very important!)

Then rip these off fb using a website (I forget which will check in a bit)

Then edit very badly with the benny hill music :D it sounds like way more of a ballache than it is, in reality takes 2mins to rip from fb after upload...

I do love a good shotgun rampage :D

Rchads, what I tend to do is get various clips on the ps4.

Rough edit these down to the good bits using the ps4.

Dump these to a dummy fb account, with videos set to public (very important!)

Then rip these off fb using a website (I forget which will check in a bit)

Then edit very badly with the benny hill music :D it sounds like way more of a ballache than it is, in reality takes 2mins to rip from fb after upload...

I can't be arsed with that lol far too much effort :p

Here's a nice little triple kill...

Posting to subscribe,

Nice videos so far, only done one will post it tomorrow, need to do some more.

Why does the forum make YouTube video look absolute garbage? The quality is so much better when watched on YouTube.

Edit: I reported my own post, answer

Your recent report has been resolved: Post in thread 'Battlefield Battle Vid Thread' - Unknown sorry

Last edited:
You got to love it, when you can use the helicopters to squash any snipers who are not team players:

Some clips pieced together from yesterday and today.

I brought my friend MCS to party.

Video is set as private Robothamster.

I saved a clip off BF4 last night but when previewed on the PS4 it had no sound. Not tried sharing to facebook yet, just wondered if it was usually like that.

I saved a clip off BF4 last night but when previewed on the PS4 it had no sound. Not tried sharing to facebook yet, just wondered if it was usually like that.

Not normally no.....

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom