Battlefield Battle Vid Thread

@BigD18t
Dave i found a golmud map , but it was in a live game , so tried to do my best at getting a look at it ,
just waiting for the other one to finish , which won't be long, then this start to load up , but may take some time as it is quite long

Well it's here. There is a mandatory requirement of a bow montage upon unlocking the Phantom. So here's my Robin Hood efforts featuring Dumb "Try-a *uck" Mayhem and Big "Extremely Merry Man" Dave

Well it's here. There is a mandatory requirement of a bow montage upon unlocking the Phantom. So here's my Robin Hood efforts featuring Dumb "Try-a *uck" Mayhem and Big "Extremely Merry Man" Dave

You make it look far to easy.

Well BF4 has been superseded and I need to clear some HD space so I've been deleting all my old captures back to Day 1 of my playstation. Before I deleted them I put together this story of my BF4 journey, it only misses the laughs we had along the way !

(Sharefactory is horrible everything go's out of sync, I move my captures to my computer in future, but I doubt there'll be another vid for a while ! )

Well BF4 has been superseded and I need to clear some HD space so I've been deleting all my old captures back to Day 1 of my playstation. Before I deleted them I put together this story of my BF4 journey, it only misses the laughs we had along the way !

Very sweet - I didn't realise you were so sentimental. :)

Very sweet - I didn't realise you were so sentimental. :)

Absolutely - I always go back to check everyone's okay after I've killed them too.

(To be honest I don't think I intended to capture half that footage - but PS4 used to record whatever it felt like ! )

I was doing so well for the first 3 minutes then it all went pear shaped :facepalm:

But I had the best round I've ever had on Zavod. Start the video at 4minutes 5 seconds :)

You know what, I honestly can't remember. It was months ago I made this video. Yes it was a ripper the thats for sure :)

You know what, I honestly can't remember. It was months ago I made this video. Yes it was a ripper the thats for sure :)

AWS maybe?

Yeah probably. That was my gun of choice for ages.

Brilliant that Sykotik mate. Way to deal with those pesky snipers. Can I request you always do that on Hainan Resort?

Little bit of in game from one round tonight, Loved the Smaw shot at the beginning.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom