Battlefield: Bad Company Matches

Vausey

Established Member
Reaction score
With the new maps being added as well as a selection of new Conquest maps and Trophies :eek::eek::eek:

Thought it might be a good time to get a few matches going through AVF?

Matches will be through friends invites only - seeing as though Clan support is a few patches away still!?!?!? :mad:

So add your names here, get adding anyone else who adds, be friendly and invite your AVF friends whenever you can!

Need something to keep us going till RROM and CoD5 come out?

Yes please. Still loving this game. :D

It should be good when the maps come out.
From past experience though its hard to get together in a squad... :boring:

g

Right so far then its:

Vausey (me)
TigerBladeUK
Tevez032

Get each other added and i'll try and arrange something for tomorrow night

It is hard to get together in squads but me and a mate found its best to play Conquest and just pick the team base as a spawn point everytime then we just wait for each other in a tank, chopper, Humvee etc

Gonna resurrect this thread.

Anyone still playing?

funnily enough i just fired this up today. a bit rusty now, but add me and i'll have a go...

Gonna resurrect this thread.

Anyone still playing?

I was on on Saturday night - will be back on tomorrow nigfht I reckon too - if I'm about gimme a shout and i'll happily play.

Games are getting better now for some reason the side balancing seems to have took a step up??

I got this and a good few other games just before Xmas. This is the one I can't put down :D
I am up for a good few rounds if anyone would care to add me.

PSN id is matt-don

Cheers

Matt

I got this and a good few other games just before Xmas. This is the one I can't put down :D
I am up for a good few rounds if anyone would care to add me.

PSN id is matt-don

Cheers

Matt

There's currently not an easy way of doing this but no doubt I'll be on at some point - feel free to add me (PSN in my signature) :thumbsup:

There's currently not an easy way of doing this but no doubt I'll be on at some point - feel free to add me (PSN in my signature) :thumbsup:

Thanks. I will do.:smashin:

See you on the battlefield, soldier. Sorry but I could not resist using that line :blush:

Does anyone still play this online much? I have to admit I'm just getting into it in a big way :)

I've been trying to play it online again for about 6 weeks but for some reason it won't connect to EA's servers any more :thumbsdow

Used to connect with no problems last year

I can confirm it's not a server issue Ibrox :(

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom