Battlefield: Bad Company 3

bilton_2

Standard Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if this will be out next year or if they is going to be a next one?

I have just bought Black Ops and traded in Bad Company 2 - I already miss it :mad: Black Op's maps are too small. I liked the large play areas of bad Company

I am going to have to grin and bare it until another comes along.

Or you could just buy BFBC2 again. It's only £25 brand new from Game which gives you the VIP code for all the extra maps + Battlefield Vietnam add-on will be coming along at some point.

It's the only online FPS I play.

Last edited:
Theres no point in buying it new again, just buy it 2nd hand for £12-£13 from classifieds on here.

I bought it at launch, sold it, bought 2nd hand, and sold it again, and now tempted to buy it again for the BC1 maps :laugh:

But as long as you had a vip code before you sold it, you can use that regardless of which disc it is. So no need to buy a new vip code :smashin:

Other games to look at are Killzone 3, and Homefront, both should be out feb/march.

As for Battlefield i think the next one is going to be Battlefield 3 (not bad company) which will probably be late next year/ or early 2012 if am having a wild guess.

Last edited by a moderator:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom