Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Easily my fav online game, much prefer it to COD. So glade it's on PC this time :thumbsup:

Easily my fav online game, much prefer it to COD. So glade it's on PC this time :thumbsup:
Gotta agree mate, on ps3 it was good but it sucked as well. No communications or clan options....if they fix this i'm def gonna get it again :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Voice ingame and Clan/Squad setup is the key to a dam good online game, at the moment BF series are the one for that (pc) cod4 would of been a massive Bonus if it had that too ..

i actually ordered Battlefield 2 complete for a tenner off play the other day so should tied me over until the new one comes out :thumbsup: That and the PS3 version of Bad company.

Last edited:
i actually ordered Battlefield 2 complete for a tenner off play the other day so should tied me over until the new one comes out :thumbsup: That and the PS3 version of Bad company.

BF2:) Massive online game still have a few weapons to get on there and medals Had that since release , use to murder that game on 7 hours solid with mates once:D

that is a hard one to Replace indeed or ever will.

That looks the buisness mate, when is it released?

That looks the buisness mate, when is it released?
Like every other game currently in production, it looks like they are aiming for March 2010. Given the Call of Duty phobia it seems March is the new November :suicide:

Looking forward to this as well - could be a superb online shooter :smashin:

Like every other game currently in production, it looks like they are aiming for March 2010. Given the Call of Duty phobia it seems March is the new November :suicide:

Looking forward to this as well - could be a superb online shooter :smashin:

Yeah looks superb if that is infact in game.

Hmm, not so sure about the limited edition extras, it would seem to put those buying the limited edition at a definite advantage, especially with the vehicle sensor and extra armour. I knew it would happen eventually that those paying something extra would get an advantage that can't be negated by skill alone and I suppose EA would have been the first to do it.

Looks stunning TBH....................defo on my wishlist:thumbsup:

Hmm, not so sure about the limited edition extras, it would seem to put those buying the limited edition at a definite advantage, especially with the vehicle sensor and extra armour. I knew it would happen eventually that those paying something extra would get an advantage that can't be negated by skill alone and I suppose EA would have been the first to do it.

Not correct. The limited edition is the same price, just limited in supply.

See official BF website:
Battlefield Blog

No sign of the limited edition version available for pre-order - hopefully it won't be US exclusive.

See official BF website:
Battlefield Blog

Good news. It also says these things will be earned in time if you don't manage to get the LE as well. :smashin:

No sign of the limited edition version available for pre-order - hopefully it won't be US exclusive.

It will be the normal unlock codes as Usual , imagine the Chaos online if you do not have them modes ..

An open beta has been confirmed for December.

Looks amazing,

Modern warfare 2 killer?

I think so.

Looks amazing,

Modern warfare 2 killer?

I think so.

Personaly I prefered the first battlefield bad company over Cod both on and offline. I liked the pace over the more run and gun Cod. I really hope they deliver on this.

Personaly I prefered the first battlefield bad company over Cod both on and offline. I liked the pace over the more run and gun Cod. I really hope they deliver on this.

So do I.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom