• Welcome to AVForums running Xenforo 2.2. The upgrade from 2.1 was successful and finished in just 90 minutes, well before 8am. The most notable changes in 2.2 are listed in this post.

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oggie

Distinguished Member
Easily my fav online game, much prefer it to COD. So glade it's on PC this time :thumbsup:
Gotta agree mate, on ps3 it was good but it sucked as well. No communications or clan options....if they fix this i'm def gonna get it again :thumbsup:

namuk

Distinguished Member
:thumbsup: Voice ingame and Clan/Squad setup is the key to a dam good online game, at the moment BF series are the one for that (pc) cod4 would of been a massive Bonus if it had that too ..

Houghsx

Distinguished Member
i actually ordered Battlefield 2 complete for a tenner off play the other day so should tied me over until the new one comes out :thumbsup: That and the PS3 version of Bad company.

Last edited:

namuk

Distinguished Member
i actually ordered Battlefield 2 complete for a tenner off play the other day so should tied me over until the new one comes out :thumbsup: That and the PS3 version of Bad company.

BF2:) Massive online game still have a few weapons to get on there and medals Had that since release , use to murder that game on 7 hours solid with mates once:D

that is a hard one to Replace indeed or ever will.

That looks the buisness mate, when is it released?

Rasczak

Distinguished Member
That looks the buisness mate, when is it released?
Like every other game currently in production, it looks like they are aiming for March 2010. Given the Call of Duty phobia it seems March is the new November :suicide:

Looking forward to this as well - could be a superb online shooter :smashin:

Like every other game currently in production, it looks like they are aiming for March 2010. Given the Call of Duty phobia it seems March is the new November :suicide:

Looking forward to this as well - could be a superb online shooter :smashin:

Yeah looks superb if that is infact in game.

Miss Chief

Hmm, not so sure about the limited edition extras, it would seem to put those buying the limited edition at a definite advantage, especially with the vehicle sensor and extra armour. I knew it would happen eventually that those paying something extra would get an advantage that can't be negated by skill alone and I suppose EA would have been the first to do it.

Greg Hook

Moderator & Reviewer
Hmm, not so sure about the limited edition extras, it would seem to put those buying the limited edition at a definite advantage, especially with the vehicle sensor and extra armour. I knew it would happen eventually that those paying something extra would get an advantage that can't be negated by skill alone and I suppose EA would have been the first to do it.

Not correct. The limited edition is the same price, just limited in supply.

See official BF website:
Battlefield Blog

namuk

Distinguished Member
No sign of the limited edition version available for pre-order - hopefully it won't be US exclusive.

It will be the normal unlock codes as Usual , imagine the Chaos online if you do not have them modes ..

Gordon B

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...

Latest News

KEF announces KC62 subwoofer with new Uni-Core technology
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
AVForums Podcast: 20th January 2021
  • By Phil Hinton
  • Published
Netflix passes 200 million subscribers to end 2020
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Cyrus Audio announces soundBuds2 in-ear headphones
  • By Andy Bassett