Battlefield : Bad Company 2 Classic question

GazCBG

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi, Thinking about buying: Battlefield : Bad Company 2 Classic But would like to know does it come with all the DLC or is it just the game?

I done a quick search and dont see anything that says the Classic comes with all DLC. The Ultimate Edition did come with Onslaught, LE unlocks etc but not the Vietnam expansion.
In saying that all new maps in BC2 were free to people who used the VIP pass that came in new games.

While the game was great in its day its more or less dead on consoles now, you wont get the games we got over the past 2 years.

Probably better off picking up BC1 on the cheap, no pass needed and easy to get a full game/server :)

Probably better off picking up BC1 on the cheap, no pass needed and easy to get a full game/server :)

Funny that, I just picked up BF2 and BFBC on eBay yesterday for a tenner, got them for the campaigns though.

DR Kronenbourg said:
Funny that, I just picked up BF2 and BFBC on eBay yesterday for a tenner, got them for the campaigns though.

MP on BC1 is surprisingly good :)
Not started the SP on it yet though. Hooked on BF3 MP

MP on BC1 is surprisingly good :)
Not started the SP on it yet though. Hooked on BF3 MP

Cool, I just got them to take away with me for my off time at work, like yourself BF3 is getting me pretty hooked as well:smashin: it has really surprised me tbh, this game really does need time but once you give it time it's pretty gripping.

While the game was great in its day its more or less dead on consoles now, you wont get the games we got over the past 2 years.

I've been playing BFBC2 recently to mop up a few achievements and conquest lobbies on both normal maps and vietnam are fairly full in the evenings. I stopped playing after I unlocked everything and got to level 25 but find I am really enjoying the game and can't understand why I stopped playing.

Sneaking up on snipers and blowing them up with C4 or dropping mines in the water near D on Operation Hastings for the inevitable tank kill never gets old :laugh:.

Spawn camping is still a bitch though :thumbsdow

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom