Battlefield 2042 (22nd October 2021)

Wahreo

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Speaking during EA’s latest earnings call on Thursday, CEO Andrew Wilson reiterated Battlefield 6’s planned holiday 2021 release date

“DICE is creating our next Battlefield game with never before seen scale,” he said. “The technical advancements of the new consoles are allowing the teams to deliver a true next-gen vision for the franchise.”

He added: “We have hands-on play tests underway and the team has been getting very positive feedback on the game as we’ve begun to engage our community. The next Battlefield is set to launch in holiday 2021 and we’re excited to share a lot more about the game in the spring.”

jackfrags vid

“A true next Gen Battlefield with everyone working on it”

for me, this will be what next gen is going to be about. I can’t wait!

Can't wait but I'm guessing it's gonna be a bug ridden FFest to start with like the last 4 games, was really hoping for a Bad Company 3 but hey ho, let's see if they have enough time to bring a finished game out.

I suppose they’ve had extra time to develop the next Battlefield game and with them giving up supporting their current battlefield game it has freed up more people for BF6. For me personally I still enjoy the latest BF games. I was playing BFV last night. Every time I think I’m at the end of my run, I find another gun that fits a new play style perfectly and I then go with it.

I suppose they’ve had extra time to develop the next Battlefield game and with them giving up supporting their current battlefield game it has freed up more people for BF6. For me personally I still enjoy the latest BF games. I was playing BFV last night. Every time I think I’m at the end of my run, I find another gun that fits a new play style perfectly and I then go with it.
I'm going to download BF1 when I get my PS5, we should get a group of us squadding up again.

I’m more of a BFV man but happy to download BF1 if a few on here party up 👍🏻

Yeah looking forward to this. I loved BF4 and BF1. I own BFV but i'm not too keen on it.
Hoping they bring the modern theme back.

I'm always up for some BF games so let me know if you ever want to squad up once the PS5's out...

Yeah looking forward to this. I loved BF4 and BF1. I own BFV but i'm not too keen on it.
Hoping they bring the modern theme back.

I'm always up for some BF games so let me know if you ever want to squad up once the PS5's out...
Definitely, as soon as I get my PS5 BF1 is gonna be downloading 😄

BF1 and BFV are sitting on an external HDD waiting for a PS5 to connect it to :)

How does that work?

you already had the digital versions of these games for the PS4?

how does it work with the disc version? I have BFV on disc, BF1 digital.

How does that work?

you already had the digital versions of these games for the PS4?

how does it work with the disc version? I have BFV on disc, BF1 digital.

BF1 was digital. BF5 on disc. I transferred the BF5 game data/install across and just assumed this would be fine with the PS5 as long as the disc is in the drive also?

Oh cool, same as me then. I’ll probably just download on the day as my internet is pretty fast for game downloads

Oh cool, same as me then. I’ll probably just download on the day as my internet is pretty fast for game downloads
Is it as fast as this 😆

20201106_204209.jpg

Just deleted BFV and downloaded BF1, on the PS4, a final farewell

Just hope they give us a epic campaign and a long one with every bell & whistle ticked.

Spent a couple of hours on BF1 yesterday evening. Still a fun game to play. I’m very rusty though. I don’t even know the good guns anymore or how to unlock all the guns.

Spent a couple of hours on BF1 yesterday evening. Still a fun game to play. I’m very rusty though. I don’t even know the good guns anymore or how to unlock all the guns.

Not played it for a while but used to love the BAR and Gewehr...

Just wondering what people are storing Battlefield 1 on, ssd or ext hdd?
Was planning on putting it on my ext hdd as I think it still gets the ps5 boosts but not the load times

Was planning on putting it on my ext hdd as I think it still gets the ps5 boosts but not the load times

I'll only have the internal SSD to use but that may change in the future... Should have enough room for all the games i play at the minute.

External HDD here - ready to plug into my PS5 when it arrives (providing that doesn't cause any issues like I've heard the odd rumble about?)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom