Battlefield 6 ??

legend_of_chaos

Prominent Member
Reaction score
So I know this is along way off but I'm really looking forward to a new modern Battlefield, hope I can squad up with some of the old players I used to play BF4 and BF1 with, im going to re download BF1 for the PS5 as I was getting bored of BFV, anybody else looking forward to a new BF game ??

I put a good chunk of hours into bf 1, but never bought bf 5 as the beta didn't do it for me and felt they should have carried on from bf 4. Really do hope they continue the bf 4 story.

I want a next gen remake of BF3.

I might have to have a look, not played bf since 4. That was a great game, as was 3

A bf3 or bf4 remake would be ok but I think they need to push the envelope with the next game, more destruction, get the map designers who designed the bf3 and bf4 maps, just needs to have that old school bf feel like the old games had.

BF3 and Gears 1 has taken up most of MP playing time, ever.

A bf3 or bf4 remake would be ok but I think they need to push the envelope with the next game, more destruction, get the map designers who designed the bf3 and bf4 maps, just needs to have that old school bf feel like the old games had.
Destruction seemed gimped in the newer games.

Yes! I skipped BFV, so I'm more than ready for a new BF experience. I just hope the launch is a lot smoother than a typical BF launch, and we don't have to wait an additional 6 months for DICE to get things right.

In the meantime, I'll be downloading BF1 which, at the very least, should run as well on the PS5 as it does the Pro. Looking forward to playing some rounds in between other games.

I enjoyed both BF1 and BFV, but neither kept me hooked as long as the previous modern day setting games nor Bad Co.

So, I really hope Bf6 will be a return to those settings.

PS5 is a next gen console, I don't want any remakes of anything tbf, I want new games (not going to happen though is it?)

BF 1 was OK Bfv or whatever was dissapointing

A new bad company would be great, I really liked BC2, the campaign was pretty good with the added wit from the characters but the game play even though looking at it now was really good, I think my favorite was BF3 though, Grand Bazaar and the original metro were just epic.

BF1 was my favourite multiplayer game of this generation.

Think they should do a Bad Company 2 remaster to tide us over till BF6 comes out

Well I'll be going back to BF1 on my PS5 for the time being so if anybody wants to squad up im up for it.

Loved the last few BF’s, including BF1 and BFV, still play BFV now. I just love the guns and what they can do in the right situations.

on one hand I’m glad that there’s no BF release straight away as it’ll give them time to give us something truly next gen, next year. I think it’s going to be a big leap for BF. On the other hand it’s a shame that I won’t get my FPS fix for a while yet.

Loved the last few BF’s, including BF1 and BFV, still play BFV now. I just love the guns and what they can do in the right situations.

on one hand I’m glad that there’s no BF release straight away as it’ll give them time to give us something truly next gen, next year. I think it’s going to be a big leap for BF. On the other hand it’s a shame that I won’t get my FPS fix for a while yet.

Destiny 2 could tide you over?

I’m really looking forward to a new Battlefield game hopefully modern setting.
BF V didn’t do it for me, I enjoyed BF1 but it was enough to keep me hooked like BF3 & 4.
Re-downloaded BF4 and really enjoyed it like I used to when it was at its best but unfortunately there wasn’t a massive choice in servers.
My favourite is definitely BF3, it had the best maps, Metro, Grand Bazaar, Damavand peak to name afew.
I played afew times with other av members on BFV which made the game so much better but V just didn’t cut it

I’m really looking forward to a new Battlefield game hopefully modern setting.
BF V didn’t do it for me, I enjoyed BF1 but it was enough to keep me hooked like BF3 & 4.
Re-downloaded BF4 and really enjoyed it like I used to when it was at its best but unfortunately there wasn’t a massive choice in servers.
My favourite is definitely BF3, it had the best maps, Metro, Grand Bazaar, Damavand peak to name afew.
I played afew times with other av members on BFV which made the game so much better but V just didn’t cut it
Download BF1 and im sure we can get a squad together

I need to return to some BF action - still my favourite online fps. Might well join you on some BF1 once the PS5 arrives.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom