Battlefield 5 - oh dear....

Well that sounds exciting, sitting in a police station filling in paperwork, responding to a domestic and late night shifts looking after the drunk tank.

Police themed but titled Battlefield.... Police do Battle? in Fields?

I'm assuming it will be similar to Payday but you can play as either the Police or Robbers..

Wait this sounds familiar

Counter Strike....

Mission 1: Collect Krispy Kremes for the night shift before proceeding to the station, good luck Officer!

kQv2jTB.png

Will be great fun playing as the "Plebs". :rolleyes:

Yeah but imagine the excitement with the vehicle upgrades though playing or "battlepacks" when you unlock the FM radio upgrade, Super siren or the additional traffic cone for your car.....

You character may unlock a 12 inch truncheon and fluffy handcuffs..... ;)

all i'm going to say is... GET fudgeED EA.

Battlefield 5: Clutching at Straws.

I hope its based on UK police and all you are armed with is stern warnings...repeatedly

So glad I became far more selective with shooters after BF3 and games generally before that. I know gaming is going the way of movies and being mainly about money rather than innovation and quality, but it's starting to get ridiculous now. And where do people get the money from to drop on so much repetitive crap every single year, no matter what genre?

I'm curious to see what they come up with. Diverging from the same old will maybe mean we get something new and different.

Mind you, as long as I can get on a server! :p

I hope EA also release a BF5 season pass as I dont just want to be ripped off paying for the game I would also like to be ripped off with all future dlc packs.

bazinga-bee.jpg

EA will never see 1p from me no matter which games they release now or in the future.

New?

Cops vs Robbers
Cartel vs Law Enforcers

This has all been done before. EA are the masters of giving people the illusion that games are new and different. Call of Juarez The Cartel, Payday and even Kayne and Lynch in some respect did the theme.

BF4 is plain boring, this BF5 idea sounds allot better if they can pull it off. :)

New?

Cops vs Robbers
Cartel vs Law Enforcers

This has all been done before. EA are the masters of giving people the illusion that games are new and different. Call of Juarez The Cartel, Payday and even Kayne and Lynch in some respect did the theme.

I'm not saying the theme would be new but it could certainly present opportunities to bring some new game play to the BF series.

I hope its based on UK police and all you are armed with is stern warnings...repeatedly

Nah, knowing EA we will probably end up with this...

harryenfield_zps6f2a493e.jpg

Trouble is the warnings will be along the lines of:

Error
Game disconnected for some reason
Server kicked you
Update required

etc etc etc

that's the BF4 patch renamed

This franchise is circling the bowl like COD. After the excellent Bad Company 2, Battlefield has been on the slide.

BF3 was absolutely brilliant on the ps3.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom