Yep agree with you.
I'll join you, we need to have a few laughs as we get hammeredIt's Dice, it'll be in Beta for the first 12 Months and we know it, and we'll be both loving it and raging with every update
Going to try and get back on BF4 for the odd night now, really enjoyed the brief revisit the other night, still nothing else quite like it.
It won't bother me for long, the positives far outway the negatives. Intelligent series that looks good, I will put up with the idocracies for the longevity and challenge.It's Dice, it'll be in Beta for the first 12 Months and we know it, and we'll be both loving it and raging with every update
Some suggestions:Guys can anyone help me please, every server I go on I get the orange and red icons on the right side of the screen, yet I have 160mb broadband? It's really frustrating and is making the game unplayable. Thanks in advance.
Thanks mate, appreciate the advice. No good with dmz settings and all that jazz though. Might see if there's an idiots guide to do it!Some suggestions:
- Make sure you filter on European servers only within Battlefield (in the server browser)
- Wire your PS4 into your router with an Ethernet cable; do not use wi-fi
- Run the PS4 "Internet Connection Test" (Settings -> Network) to make sure it is getting the 160 Mbps bandwidth you expect
- Consider manually assigning an IP address to the PS4, rather than having DHCP automatically assign one (I found the PS4's Internet connection would drop sometimes until I did this... that was two years ago though, so any problems might have been fixed in software updates since)
- There is some stuff on the web about specific routers needing particular configurations to work best with the PS4 (e.g. changing DMZ settings)... Google is your friend.
Levelcap recently updated his weapon guides based on the latest patches. It was probably on his channel a month or so back.Got this game last week for £4
Any quick load out tips, I know the guns have changed/nerfed since release. So what is the best right now and which attachements are good. I think I would be mostly playing with AR's.
You've had a few good ones recently as well mate You've not lost your touch in a jet and can't wait to see what you can do in a bi-plane. I know you don't like to use lock on weapons, so the new BF1 should suit you down to the ground.This is still one of my best rounds in BF4, even if it was a year ago.