Battlefield 4 announced

Old game rejigged as per usual

Oh the joy ya hypocrite

Wa wa wa :eek:

Dice actually put some effort in!

Still playing BF3 with its new engine, massive maps and great sense of freedom with lovely weighted guns and team based gameplay!

Can't wait to see what Dice have planned. You can guarantee it won't be a reskinned BF3 :)

Im still lovin BF3...I could never go back to BFBC2. That's whats great bout these devs. At the time they make great games and push boundaries. Then their next title raises the bar and you cant go back!

Compared to rival franchises where it's literally the exact same game :eek: with the names of killstreaks changed.

Last edited:
hypocrite

soz true though

Wa wa wa :eek:

Dice actually put some effort in!

Still playing BF3 with its new engine, massive maps and great sense of freedom with lovely weighted guns and team based gameplay!

Can't wait to see what Dice have planned. You can guarantee it won't be a reskinned BF3 :)

Im still lovin BF3...I could never go back to BFBC2. That's whats great bout these devs. At the time they make great games and push boundaries. Then their next title raises the bar and you cant go back!

Compared to rival franchises where it's literally the exact same game :eek: with the names of killstreaks changed.

Like 6 months ago you were arguing the complete opposite....:boring:

Since it was patched (I moaned about its awful balance and I think you were amongst those who said it didn't need fixed) and they realised how unbalanced tanks were - it's been the best game. It's with CoD4 as the best online gaming I've had :)

Since it was patched (I moaned about its awful balance and I think you were amongst those who said it didn't need fixed) and they realised how unbalanced tanks were - it's been the best game. It's with CoD4 as the best online gaming I've had :)

Don't forget your crying about spawns, how Dice push games out all the time (you even provided a list), the amount of "campers"...etc etc.

Face it, you are Chief Crybaby. Multiple people have pointed this out to you. You claim its only in regards to things that are "broken" and that you don't want to be "complacent". But you fully supported MW3, praising it as the best game since COD4. The game has actually improved from its launch state, yet now its crap according to you. You even went as far to bash BF3 spawns (which haven't changed since launch) in an attempt to praise MW3 spawns (which they have had to improve upon multiple times since launch and are still somewhat broken).

You literally left the PS3 shooter part of AVF, and came back 2 weeks later with a complete 180 degree round a bout in what you are whining about.:facepalm:

Yeah I came back after the patch! It's immense.

That time I got shot when spawning was annoying! Saying that , that was at a capture point where you're defending a spawn etc. In MW3 there's no such excuse - spawns like that occur in TDM constantly lol. it decides to spawn you within 1 meter of your enemy for fun.

BF3 and MW3 really aren't comparable! It's night and day. Mw3 is CoD 2008 but broken and horrendous.

If something is poor - ill say. I have no allegiance to franchise or developer. If its patched and fixed ill say. If the more I play it the poorer it seems, I'll say. I'll never be stubborn and fanboyish enough to stick by something even if it's crap. I'll say it how it is.

Last edited:
Still..... back on topic, release date for Fall 2013? feels about right as it'll be 2 years since BF3. I just hope they keep the focus on BF3 and the remaing 2 DLC packs they're releasing. I'd hate for the BF4 hype and rumours to detract from the current game.

I'm really enjoying BF3 and would rather they kept quiet until next spring/summer about the new game. Happy they have announced it, but don't want them to keep banging on about it for the next 16 months!

Last edited:
This is great news!

Now we might get some peace on the Call of Duty forums! :laugh:

I'm not a big fan of the Battlefield games so I'll try not spend too much time on these forums telling everyone else how bad they are in comparison to other FPS titles. :suicide:

davidg1230 said:
Still..... back on topic, release date for Fall 2013?
Could well be mate. The BF3 beta was released on September 29th with full game release on the 28th October

I am bigger fan of the Battlefield game series compared to Modern Warfare.

I was COD all the way, right up until I picked up a BF game, and I've never gone back to COD...

I was COD all the way, right up until I picked up a BF game, and I've never gone back to COD...

Me too. Kept MW3 whilst I tried BF3. Kept telling myself I'll stick MW3 back in for a blast one day. Four months later it got traded in along with MW, MW2 & Plops.
Still loving the game out of the box, haven't even got round to any DLC yet.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom