Battlefield 3 - The End is Nigh

Cha1ky

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Old thread well overdue closing. Posted this in preparation and the thread title can be edited if you want something different lads.

Keep wanting to get back into this but just can never be bothered once I start. May try again soon.

part 19 madness lol

Battlefield-3-and-steam-gif_o_135134_zpsf1ed0251.gif

Well I'm still loving it!!! I've been playing it on PC for 9 hours now and I'm just shy of Rank 17. I've got my tactics and I know what weapons I'm going for with what attachments and then once I've got them I'm going to start in on the objective based modes as opposed to the TDM that I do mostly. I'm probably not going to waste time with vehicles, certainly not planes and copters. But I am LOVING IT!!!

Well I'm still loving it!!! I've been playing it on PC for 9 hours now and I'm just shy of Rank 17. I've got my tactics and I know what weapons I'm going for with what attachments and then once I've got them I'm going to start in on the objective based modes as opposed to the TDM that I do mostly. I'm probably not going to waste time with vehicles, certainly not planes and copters. But I am LOVING IT!!!

Add me up to the friends list shodan.

And my 360 pad works perfectly

I've played BF3 over 400 hours on my wireless 360 pad, no issues :)

How do you get on with it in mp, well i expect, given the time you've put in, ive pretty much avoided bf as I only play with the pad but if it's doable I will get stuck in

I might have a bash with the pad too for a laugh

How do you get on with it in mp, well i expect, given the time you've put in, ive pretty much avoided bf as I only play with the pad but if it's doable I will get stuck in

I don't really look at how well I do with it. It's all about if I'm enjoying playing it. Just give It a blast mate.

Thing is it works with all my other games, just BF3 doesn't detect it.

I'm just installing FC3 right now then I'll go have a gander at BF3 again.

No tinkering, no re-mapping, just plug and play?

Yeah it's plug and play

this :)

to be honest mate I just play Metro, I love the small map and bottlenecking :D I mainly LVG Spam or run around and then take 'em ;)

Feel free to jump on with me anytime :smashin:

Stument, Sega & Greg also jump on from time to time.

Pad is working :)

I'm still crap at it though :p

What is it with pad users only playing on Metro?

Typical after trying all weekend to get this working without having to wait 15 minutes to get in a game I started origin today and it updated. Now it's working fine again :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:. Missed all of the double XP :rolleyes:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom