• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Battlefield 3 Questions

asimmd

HI All

Being a PC gamer for such a long time I have got used to the Mouse/Keyboard way of controlling games.

I tried Battlefield 3 on my computer but it would not run,but there was a way to assign different controls to different keys.

Can someone tel me if there is a way I can use the Pad and buttons on the PS3,and not have to use the Analogue Joysticks.

I don't want to shell out for the game,only to find I can't control it.

Thanks

Alan

Last edited:

Foster

Distinguished Member
You could of put in the Battlefield 3 section but do you mean D pad if so I don't think you can

RottenFox

Distinguished Member
Analogue sticks - 1 for moving, 1 for aiming.

asimmd

Thanks for the reply,more fumbling and co-ordinating to do before I play it properly.

Oh well - Ho Hum Ho Hum ------- Bah Humbug

Alan

RottenFox

Distinguished Member
Thanks for the reply,more fumbling and co-ordinating to do before I play it properly.

Oh well - Ho Hum Ho Hum ------- Bah Humbug

Alan

Won't take long to get used to it, soon you'll be spinning, jumping and shooting like the pro's. :rotfl:

asimmd

Thanks for the votes of confidence,maybe it's my age but I will give it a go.

I am not going to spend £40+ on a new release but I will look for a similar,older game to practise on.
Maybe a preowned from Asda or Game will be suitable,but I don't know which one to get.

Alan

asimmd

OK,been to the shops and picked up a preowned COD4

I will get Battlefield 3,but I will get to grips with the controller first.

Alan

QBSBuck

A good choice. Stick with it, it takes a while to develop the control but it definitely comes.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom