• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Battlefield 3 close quaters + personal servers.

M4ster112

Standard Member
Hello people and trolls out there i was wondering your personal opinion on something, as the title states this is about bf3 and its personally purchased servers, what do you think of them?

I personally love close quaters but not pesonal servers due to about 5 x experiences of getting kicked and banned from servers for nothing more than playing well and sticking to the rules.

As experienced 4 hours ago when i was top of a close quaters game with 10 tickets to go only to be kicked suddenly from the server for no apparent reason.

Have you ever had that happen to you?

Robothamster

Distinguished Member
Yes it has happened to me and yes it is bloody annoying.

However 95% of the time the servers are great so it's not a big deal. If you don't want to play on the dodgy ones, search for DICE, there are lots of servers to be found with normal rules and admin.

Also, there is a dedicated BF3 section, have a look in there. I'd give you a link if I wasn't on my iPad...

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom