Battlefield 2 Modern Combat Delayed

RESiDENT

Novice Member
Digital Illusions, the developer of Battlefield 2 Modern Combat, announced that the game will be pushed back for an April release. The game was originally set for a release on March 14.

"The launch of Digital Illusions’ game Battlefield 2 Modern Combat for Xbox 360 will be in April 2006. The game’s versions for PlayStation 2 and Xbox were launched in November 2005.

Battlefield 2 Modern Combat for Xbox 360 will be sold all over the world at full price, approximately 59.90 USD."

This is some bad news for a lot of gamers, as we've been looking forward to playing this stunning game later this month. It is unclear exactly when the game will launch in April, but we'll update you on that once it is revealed

crap news

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhittttttttttttttttttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeee news :thumbsdow

Bri Unk

Standard Member
Probably a good thing really.....soooo many great games coming out in/around March B2MC may just have got lost in the pack(FN3,GRAW,Outfit,Oblivion,Far Cry,updated COD2).I was looking forward to this game as it played great on the ol' box but I was worried about finding time,this could be a blessing in disguise.:hiya:

Indiana Jones

At least this way I will get a good month or so on Ghost Recon before I feel the need to play another game.

AVRocky

This news could put off people, who can only afford one game at at time, and make them go for Ghost Recon instead i think

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Large Screen HDR TV or Projector For Home Cinema + Best of the Month
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom