Battlefield 2 Has Gone Gold!

Discussion in 'PC Gaming & Rigs' started by Hawklord, Jun 4, 2005.

1. Hawklord

Hawklord

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +295
    Not long to wait now for this beauty. I've watched a few trailers and in game footage and it looks the business. As long as it lives up to it's hype I'll be a happy camper (quite litterally with my sniper rifle :rotfl: ).
    I think there is meant to be a playable demo released on the 17th of June just prior to it's retail release on the 24th June :D
    I've got mine on pre-order from play but if the demo does get released before the retail then it may give me time to cancel if it's a real turkey. All the signs though seem to point to it being the essential purchase for 2005 if your into online mulitplayer games with no monthly fee. I played Joint operations for months and found it to be really enjoyable before moving onto CS:S so I'm hoping this will give us a totally different gaming experience with a less restrictive style compared to cs small environments. The level of detail on the screen shots is amazing but I'm hoping it's not all just eye candy and there is a really good game under the surface.

2. Hawklord

Hawklord

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +295
    Doh :oops:

I didn't see the thred below sorry :suicide: