Battlefield 1943 Xbox 360 Login Failed Network Error

Masha

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Been having problems connecting all day, not been on it for quite a while, tried download various demo's to see if I can fix it and normal bf2 vietnam etc is working fine.

Any suggestions?

I loaded up 1943 to check for you and got straight into a game ok, so its not the game anyway.

Maybe try again and see if it works. Is Bad Company 2 working ok for you?

Yeah bc is fine :( more annoying than anything as I was hoping to let my son play as it's a bit toned down

Yeah bc is fine :( more annoying than anything as I was hoping to let my son play as it's a bit toned down
Its strange BC is working for you but not 1943 as it just worked for me. If it was all EA games the resetting your Xbox date to 2005 normally fixed it, no point doing that though if one game works but not the other :confused:

I think I had a similar error on Bad Company 2 a while back, but did you try and restart the console to see if it fixes the problem.

Sorted it thanks, I think it was down to me changing the email address on my live account but not my ea account, I've reset everything as the same now and all working again thanks.

Has he played them and any other EA games before?

Yes he has bad company 1 and modern combat and they work fine I was round his house the other day and tried medal of honor but he was denied access as with bad company 2 ,he's rung EA and they don't know what the problem is

When some people have trouble like this with EA servers resetting your Xbox clock has fixed it. Log off live, set the console date/time to 15/11/2005 12.00am, sign back in and try to join the game. I'd try this first, if it doesnt work it could be down to EA account problems.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom