Question Battlefield 1943 XBLA

SILVAF0XX

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi folks,

I am replaying a lot of my old games on a new account and wanted to play this title, but I'm getting the "cannot connect to EA online" message.

Can anyone else confirm if this game is still active and the servers are working?

I suspect it could be an EA account problem due to me retaining the live ID and gamertag from my old account... no doubt this would send the whole EA persona system into meltdown!

Just wanted confirmation that the game hadn't been subject to the usual EA server closures! :eek:

Answered my own question - it was account related!

I loaded up Fifa 14 on my Xbox One and it prompted an account login which seems to have cured all the problems

So in case anyone was wondering Battlefield 1943 is still up and running, and even still has a few players - plus it's a great game :smashin:

Answered my own question - it was account related!

I loaded up Fifa 14 on my Xbox One and it prompted an account login which seems to have cured all the problems

So in case anyone was wondering Battlefield 1943 is still up and running, and even still has a few players - plus it's a great game :smashin:

I just downloaded that again yesterday. Can't be any worse than 4 ;)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom