Battlefield 1

You beat me to it! :)

13124861_1088268664564185_3471387032193528423_n.jpg

Last edited:

see what's to come in this next line up
lets hope it's not broken from the start .
Very exciting @sykotik. I might even have to buy a PS4 again so I can play it! ;)

Are you sure , that means you will be breaking your record of only buying one game for the ps4 hehe
Ah, well it would be one of the rumoured new PS4K models, so I think my record would be intact! ;)

Having said that, I'll refuse to buy Battlefield 5 if there's any hint of a dog-tag hunt to get a bleedin' bow. I never did find a single tag... :mad:

Ah, well it would be one of the rumoured new PS4K models, so I think my record would be intact! ;)
you could be right, new console , one new game .
i'm sure you will get two years worth out it . your the only person on the planet that will, hehe.

you could be right, new console , one new game .
i'm sure you will get two years worth out it . your the only person on the planet that will, hehe.
The first year beta testing, the second year actually playing it. :p

I just hope it's not going to be a sci-fi setting with jump-packs, drones, hover-tanks, and the like.

The first year beta testing, the second year actually playing it. :p

I just hope it's not going to be a sci-fi setting with jump-packs, drones, hover-tanks, and the like.
yea i agree , i don't want any futuristic shit neither , nore do i want any ww1 or 2 , the game will just feel empty to me if it is ( i like modern warfare style )
to be honest , i think i'm going to be disappointed but i guess we will just have to wait and see.

Last edited:
yea i agree , i don't want any futuristic sh*t neither , nore do i want any ww1 or 2 , the game will just feel empty to me if it is ( i like modern warfare style )
to be honest , i think i'm going to be disappointed but i guess we will just have to wait and see.
I'm still holding out for Battlefield 1944. :)

Soldiers, prepare your load outs. We enter the battlefield once more.

Its not hard to believe, but it is just rumour.
[...]
I mean it's hard to believe they could make an enjoyable Battlefield game in the WW1 setting... static trenches, constant artillery fire, men mown down by machine-guns when they advance towards the enemy. Doesn't sound like a fun game with broad appeal to me (yes, I know about games like Verdun, but they're not AAA shooters).

Anyway, we'll find out soon enough!

EDIT: There were also very few combat vehicles in WW1 (yes, some early tanks at the end of the war). One of the strengths of Battlefield is vehicle combat, so again a purely WW1 setting doesn't make sense in my view. :confused:

Seems like I need to eat my words!

Last edited:
Someone on the Interwebs posted this... Battlefield 1066. :D

ChPiaCvUYAAwPKa.jpg:large

Now will it be shown in Neo mode :)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom