Battlefield 1

It felt a lot smoother on the pro tonight but the graphics are not as good as when the pro first came out. Still it felt smoother so that's a good thing

Played well for me on my normal ps4, but I only played on Giants Shadow about 6 times in a row.

Menus are so much nicer, but really they should have been good from day one.

This was my personal favourite part of the night, taking out a pesky bomber.

Played well for me on my normal ps4, but I only played on Giants Shadow about 6 times in a row.

Menus are so much nicer, but really they should have been good from day one.

This was my personal favourite part of the night, taking out a pesky bomber.

Nice video. It really is a great game.

Played the new map few times, really does depend who is on your team. When you have a good bunch, such as the good soldier's that grace this forum the map is good. But when your with a load of ****s that wanna snipe from a distance, you end up becoming the lone wolf trying to PTFO!

One game yesterday, my whole team was sniping from the ridge line by the airship at D towards B & A. But did end up the top support player, was tired dropping all those ammo boxes.:D

Enjoyed the games last night. First game I joined was near the end of the round and was a lost. Next games was an absolute annihilation of the opposition - only took 18mins and we won by a good 600+ points! Some slightly tougher games after that though.

Menus are a lot better/quicker and the game ran without any obvious issues for me :)

I'm trying to get nils to understand that supersampling has been disabled since patch 1.04 but he came back with "The supersampling is not done by the client. So nothing has changed."
It definitely has been changed it doesn't look as crisp anymore and there are noticeable jaggies now

Last edited:
I'm trying to get nils to understand that supersampling has been disabled since patch 1.04 but he came back with "The supersampling is not done by the client. So nothing has changed."
It definitely has been changed it doesn't look as crisp anymore and there are noticeable jaggies now

Have you tried Digital Foundry? (Though they did claim at one point that the 1.04 patch had not downgraded the Pro).

Got to say I'm loving the new crossbow grenade. Think everybody else is judging by the fact you couldnt move for ammo packs last night. You are normally having to hunt round for them.

LOL, you an ex-Dice employee or something? You are comparing The Last Of Us supersampling issue to BF1 and seem so sure that you have diagnosed the fault. Weren't you sure that TAA was the issue and now you have gone to supersampling. Your tweets are embarrassing and borderline harassment.

There was a video on Digital Foundry about an update for The Last of Us remastered that had removed the super sampling when played on a 1080p display, now it is just native 1080p and has jaggies. Are you saying that this has also gone from bf1?

There was a video on Digital Foundry about an update for The Last of Us remastered that had removed the super sampling when played on a 1080p display, now it is just native 1080p and has jaggies. Are you saying that this has also gone from bf1?

He is making an assumption based on The Last Of Us as he is winding himself up since the 1.04 update.

Ok, please, let's keep things civil and leave the scrapping for the battlefield!

I managed to get some time in this afternoon and graphically and performance wise I don't think patch 1.05 is far off at all, if indeed at all, from how things were on the pro with patch 1.03. Certainly good enough for me and i can be quite picky. No more muddy and blurred graphics, everything looked pin sharp as it did when i first played it and was blown away.

The lag's still there but that's always going to be the case with online gaming. In the 2 games i played of Operations 64 player - which obviously is going to be very taxing at numerous points in play - the lag was better than i had experienced with patch 1.04 but with only a couple of hours logged i couldn't make a definitive call.

Had another 4 goes on Giants last night, started to get irritated by the 3rd one so if I get on tonight it'll back to vanilla maps I think.

Didn't really have any stand out moments, guess managing to hip fire kill a cavalry with my 98 Sniper rifle just a split second before he would have slashed me with his sword was the best bit.

Went in the attack planes a couple of times, waste of time and effort - I can put tons of rounds into enemy planes and do no serious damage yet the other way around my plane goes down in seconds. I want to be one of those annoying pilots that keeps killing infantry but think so far I've killed not a single foot soldier.

I haven't played on the new map much but I'm liking the patch, feels more fluid and I think it does look better post patch.
I'm loving the planes more and more and find myself staying while rounds nearly without being shot down - most of my deaths have been from silly mistakes like flying into radio masts/towers or into enemy planes when trying to fly above them to bomb them - basically being cocky! Also getting better in tanks which is a first as in previous games I was terrible in vehicles and always on foot (apart from helicopters, was ok in them)
Bought COD4 Remastered this week, turned it on yesterday and played 6-7 minutes then turned it off and booted up Battlefield haha.

Looks like the servers are up and down. Well, mainly down.

Yep, just selected quick game conquest and got put into an operations with no players and I had none of my unlocked stuff showing.

Yep showing a 0 for me too and not allowing me to join on anyone or through the main menus!

Typical, the Mrs is out tonight so was looking forward to a decent gaming session!!

Yeah I can't get into a game either.

Hmmm... Not good. I went on last night, played fine, but there was no-one from my friends list on... Seemed strange. Hope they sort it soon.

Last edited:
Yeah my missus is out and son asleep before 8pm for a change, and it not working!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom