Battlefield 1: Roll Call

AVF - Dirtschmooz
PSN - CombatWV

play when I get the chance, conquest/Operations/Domination
Happy to squad up, although chat likely to be disabled.

Avf - Beardy101
Psn - MuteFiction

Just got BF1 after getting a PS4 pro, will be on mostly in evenings and weekends.

PSN ID = C225

Same here:

@Kinetic Frenzy - PSN= Kinetic_Frenzy

Domination, Conquest & Operations (so far).No chat but as a BF veteran I know how to use the force :D

Roughly play: Every evening Monday - Friday from around 7.30pm until about 8.30pm. Afternoons Thursdays & Fridays. Saturdays for most of the day. Sunday evening 7.30pm until 10pm

Add me guys

onezeon

On most evenings 8pm-11pm ish

kcabhead , usually 9 - 12 a few times a week. domination,operations.....ah what the hell...any of it!!

I'll be up for some of this :) PSN tag Dazzel

Add me please. ZX65 on psn. I've tried to add AVF as my clan tag but when I log on again later it's gone again. Keeps happening.

Best bet is to add some of the regular posters in the main thread as well if your looking for squad mates.

Mose72 just starting so happy to have a bash

PSN...ANOTHER_LIMEY
I play mostly afternoon and evenings.

Just bought myself a Playstation Pro and would like some AVF Battlefield friends for Battlefield 1, Hardline and Battlefield 4, see you on the battlefield :)

Hi guys. I have been playing with some of you on the Battlefield. I would like to know how to display AVF logo in game. I have joined squad. And community on PSN.
If anyone wishes to add me.
I play after 8 till late.

KTM--KID

THANKS.

Hi guys. I have been playing with some of you on the Battlefield. I would like to know how to display AVF logo in game. I have joined squad. And community on PSN.
If anyone wishes to add me.
I play after 8 till late.

KTM--KID

THANKS.

I think you do it through the companion app. You need to login then go here.

Battlefield - Official Site

I've updated the original post with the link.

Gamertag - n1nja-frog

Feel free to add me, always game to squad up and have a session on BF1 :)

Stigdu on here, Stigdu on PSN.

Usually play whenever the wife/kids/time allows me.

Prefer medic or assault, any game mode.

Hi all, just discovered this thread, mp4pm on PSN, usually on Operations at various times during the day. :hiya:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom