Battlefield 1: Roll Call

MrTea34

Hi everyone I realise I'm very late to the party but just getting back into Battlefield. My psn is Mr_Tea32.
I play some night once the kids are in bed so if people are still playing then please add me.
Prefer conquest but will play any mode and any class but am pretty useless as scout, need some practice.
I'm getting a pro delivered tomorrow so Looking forward to the game running better. [emoji106]

av addict

Add me if use want,I add some peps on Monday,rank 85 I think (if that matters) not sure if my mic still works,do use guys use mics ?
Mrblurayaddict is the name
And mostly play conquest or operations

See you all in the trenches

Cheers guy's/girl's

Last edited:

Ben-H

Add me if use want,I add some peps on Monday,rank 85 I think (if that matters) not sure if my mic still works,do use guys use mics ?
Mrblurayaddict is the name
And mostly play conquest or operations

See you all in the trenches

Cheers guy's/girl's

I’ll add you later on mate. Hoping to be on tonight. We sometimes use our mics but no problem if not.

DFENS 360

I'm still pretty addicted to BF1 (finally got to level 100 yesterday!) and I'm on it a lot, so feel free so feel free to add me chaps. I try to get on most nights from about 8PM onwards and I tend to play a mixture of frontlines, conquest and domination.

PSN Tag: Scorchio-82

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Panasonic JZ2000 Final Thoughts - TV Calibration: Should you? And More...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom