Battlefield 1: Roll Call

amardilo

Distinguished Member
I thought it might be useful to do something similar to the BF4 and Hardline Roll Call threads. So if you want to squad up with people post your details here and add people to your PS4 friends list (might be best if you add people on the list as I doubt too many people recheck after they have been added). I'll try to keep the list updated.

@amardilo |amardilo|amardilo2099|Mostly Conquest. Evenings (9pm-11pm) and weekends.
@crouchystfc |crouchystfc|crouchysftc|Evenings from 8pm
@SFBanks |SFBanks|SFBanks|Evenings from 7pm and Weekends
@sedalbis |siblades||Evenings, total newbie to BF
@Mr Miaowgi |Mr_Miaowgi||
@WhiteHartMart |WhiteHartMart||Conquest mainly - some evenings and also some weekday mornings.
@sarll |MSarll007||when I can!
@legend_of_chaos |legend_of_chaos||Conquest mainly, rush, most nights when I'm not working, Wednesday mornings, every Saturday night, every six weeks on every night.
@onezeon |onezeon||conquest mostly but happy to play other modes with others
@salparadise |sal-paradise||
@maverick177uk |maverick177uk||on different times as I work shift always happy to squad up
@sam_jm |diekeyser||Usually on evenings 10pm-12 Playing operations and conquest. But can play anything, have got a headset but no idea how to set it up
@Doooogs |DarkEndeavour||Usually on after 9pm. If you see me on chuck me an invite
@Bogside |Bogside||mostly on after 10pm
@Kelltic |eloverd||mostly evening after 10pm
@Fit |fitlikemin||on most nights 10pm onwards, will give any game mode a blast
@mark74uk |slickz__||
@paulst10 |paulst1976|paulst1976|Steam paulst1976
@OldSwitcheroo |switcheroo0077||On most evenings in week, some mornings / afternoons weekend. If i'm on i'll join. Conquest and Operations mainly but will play anything if it helps build up xp. No TDM though. Promise me you'll help take out the tanks?
@AllThatDaz |AllThatDaz||mostly evenings and other random times! Mainly play CQ or Operations but happy to dabble in other modes
@DFENS 360 |Scorchio-82||I'm mostly on weeknights after 8PM but I'm also on a bit at weekends too.
@BillyBleach |TheCoshack||Play varying times, mainly conquest and operations.
@TheBunkDontSwim |TheBunkDontSwim|Allinthegame83|I work shifts so whenever I can get on. Operations, Conquest, Rush, Catch the Pidgeon.
@Hors1na |Beardedhobo86||I play whenever I get chance, used to play with a few on here on battlefield 3 on the Xbox 360. Loving it so far although I've only put a couple of hours in.
@leckytech |ClarkiePGC||Feel free to squad up with me or chuck me an invite as long as you PTFO. Conquest/Rush/Operations
@ktmkid |KTM--KID||
@Dirtschmooz |CombatWV||play when I get the chance, conquest/Operations/Domination. Happy to squad up, although chat likely to be disabled.
@Beardy101 |MuteFiction||
@C225 |C225||Just got BF1 after getting a PS4 pro, will be on mostly in evenings and weekends.
@Kinetic Frenzy |Kinetic_Frenzy||Domination, Conquest & Operations (so far).No chat but as a BF veteran I know how to use the force :D Roughly play: Every evening Monday - Friday from around 7.30pm until about 8.30pm. Afternoons Thursdays & Fridays. Saturdays for most of the day. Sunday evening 7.30pm until 10pm
@CaptnSpaulding |CaptnSpaulding||usually on later in the night, 11ish until 12:30-1:00. Can't promise to be on comms, depends what mood the mrs was in going to bed :D
@njdbaxter |Numb-Nuttz-||8pm onwards
@onezeon |onezeon||On most evenings 8pm-11pm ish
@matthewwhitton |mattywhitt||add me for some bf1 conquest and domination
@kcabhead |kcabhead||usually 9 - 12 a few times a week. domination,operations.....ah what the hell...any of it!!
@Dazzel |Dazzel||
@DemonAV |ZX65||
@brightonrvf |Mose72||
@Anotherlimey |ANOTHER_LIMEY||I play mostly afternoon and evenings.
@gex23 |n1nja-frog||
@SMAMS |S-M-A-M-S||Always up for it....
@ibrox_grfc |ibrox_grfc||Usually play as medic but trying to level up the other classes for the trophies.
@stigdu |Stigdu||Prefer medic or assault, any game mode.
@smabu |mp4pm||Operations at various times during the day.
@MrTea34 |Mr_Tea32||Prefer conquest but will play any mode
@av addict |Mrblurayaddict||Mostly play conquest or operations
@DFENS 360 |Scorchio-82||I try to get on most nights from about 8PM onwards and I tend to play a mixture of frontlines, conquest and domination.
Column 1 = AVF Username
Column 2 = PSN Username
Column 3 = Origin ID (optional)
Column 4 = Extra info (optional)
*Sorry I don't know how to add column names to tables in forum posts and if anyone does please tell me :D

There is also a Community/Group setup on the PS4 called "AVF battlefield 1 - AVForums" and that might be worth joining to see who is online and playing BF1.

If you want to add the blue AVF emblem to your BF1 account you can add it through the companion app. Go here - Battlefield - Official Site credit to @Nozey for the emblem.

Also if you spot any omissions, errors or have changes please shout me :lesson:

Last edited:

WhiteHartMart

Distinguished Member
@WhiteHartMart - WhiteHartMart - Conquest mainly - some evenings and also some weekday mornings.

sarll

MSarll007 - when I can!

Last edited:

legend_of_chaos

legend_of_chaos Conquest mainly, rush, most nights when I'm not working, Wednesday mornings, every Saturday night, every six weeks on every night.

onezeon

onezeon - conquest mostly but happy to play other modes with others

On most nights if invited around 8pm

salparadise

AVF: salparadise
PSN: sal-paradise

No time restrictions at present.

Happy to try any game mode, not particularly good but always willing!

maverick177uk

Distinguished Member
@maverick177uk - maverick177uk on different times as I work shift always happy to squad up

sam_jm

Psn diekeyser
Usually on evenings 10pm-12 Playing operations and conquest
But can play anything, have got a headset but no idea how to set it up

Kelltic

PSN - eloverd - mostly evening after 10pm- Happy to play any gametype :smashin:

Fit

PSN fitlikemin - on most nights 10pm onwards, will give any game mode a blast

paulst10

Distinguished Member
PSN paulst1976 - Origin paulst1976 - Steam paulst1976

OldSwitcheroo

PSN switcheroo0077

On most evenings in week, some mornings / afternoons weekend. If i'm on i'll join.

Conquest and Operations mainly but will play anything if it helps build up xp. No TDM though.

Promise me you'll help take out the tanks?? :)

AllThatDaz

AllThatDaz | AllThatDaz | mostly evenings and other random times! Mainly play CQ or Operations but happy to dabble in other modes

DFENS 360

PSN Scorchio-82

I'm mostly on weeknights after 8PM but I'm also on a bit at weekends too.

Just got BF1. Really looking forward to getting stuck into it this weekend.:cool:

Hors1na

Beardedhobo86
I play whenever I get chance, used to play with a few on here on battlefield 3 on the Xbox 360. Loving it so far although I've only put a couple of hours in.

leckytech

ClarkiePGC
Feel free to squad up with me or chuck me an invite as long as you PTFO.
Conquest/Rush/Operations