Batman Returns: Collector's Edition (4K UHD/Blu-ray Steelbook)

RedDevil85

Distinguished Member
Purchase links: Amazon.co.uk - HMV - WB Shop UK - Zavvi

Release date: 04/07/2022

BR_UCE.jpg

Ultimate Collector's Edition Includes:
  • 4K Ultra HD and Blu-ray
  • Collectible Steelbook case
  • Premium packaging with unique artwork
  • 16-page booklet
  • 5 Lobby Cards
  • 5 Art Cards
  • Character Cards
  • Poster (2-Sided)

Last edited:

RedDevil85

Distinguished Member
WB shop listing title and description (added to OP) now updated to confirm Steelbook.

Edit: Amazon/HMV/Zavvi now updated too.

Last edited:

Fillius

Amazon seem to have gone up to the same price as other sites now. Glad I bagged them at £35
Them? I only managed to get Batman Returns at £35, did they briefly have the others at that too? I wonder if the pre-order price guarantee will apply retrospectively.

HMV are offering £5 off if you buy the two Burton ones, or the three Nolan ones.

I still might cancel them all, I've already got Steelbooks for all 7 films, so it feels a little pointless buying a new incomplete set. I know the missing two are less popular, but I enjoy them and I need a complete set!

Samv0808

Distinguished Member
Them? I only managed to get Batman Returns at £35, did they briefly have the others at that too? I wonder if the pre-order price guarantee will apply retrospectively.

HMV are offering £5 off if you buy the two Burton ones, or the three Nolan ones.

I still might cancel them all, I've already got Steelbooks for all 7 films, so it feels a little pointless buying a new incomplete set. I know the missing two are less popular, but I enjoy them and I need a complete set!
Yeah all 5 were £35 each. Unless they cancel my order I expect to pay £35

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Paramount + UK launch: Halo, Star Trek and Beavis, and all the latest 4K + Movie/TV News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom