• 91CqpCgewQL._AA1500_.jpg
    91CqpCgewQL._AA1500_.jpg
    216.4 KB · Views: 142
  • 91Ur8qDzWuL._AA1500_.jpg
    91Ur8qDzWuL._AA1500_.jpg
    208.7 KB · Views: 749
Last edited:
— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Excellent, I was thinking of getting this from France who are doing a steelbook I believe but can just get it now from Britain if it's got nicer artwork. Yet to get this one on blu-ray and it's my favourite Batman film. So I'm happy.

Ill wait and reserve judgement until I see the artwork. I might get this and Batman depending on how they look. The others I have in one steelbook form of another so ill pass.

Oo excellent, so far it's the same artwork as the French release, but cheaper since no postage to be paid.

Pre-ordered here. :clap:

^ Scrap that, it doesn't appear to be a Zavvi exclusive for the Returns film, so I'll wait and see if Amazon get it because I'd rather order from them.

I've pre-ordered it but will cancel if it comes onto Amazon. It's going to be avaliable from Canada Amazon so I'm hoping it will come to the UK one.

Last edited:
Artwork up at Zavvi...

Attachments

• batmanreturns.jpg
    batmanreturns.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 119
Lazy Lazy Lazy.
With Devito and Pfiefer this should of been stunning

Is it likely that they will release similiar steels with this artwork as they did for the amaray for Batman Forever and Batman & Robin?

Yea the films suck but if the artwork is as they are here then I will purchase the set.

Artwork up at Amazon:

Attachments

• 91Ur8qDzWuL._AA1500_a.jpg
    91Ur8qDzWuL._AA1500_a.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 788
Excellent. Zavvi cancelled, pre-ordered from Amazon. :thumbsup:

I've forgotten, does it work the other way. I pre-ordered this on Amazon when it was £12.59, the price is now £13.99 on their site but not in my orders. Will I get it for £12.59?

I've forgotten, does it work the other way. I pre-ordered this on Amazon when it was £12.59, the price is now £13.99 on their site but not in my orders. Will I get it for £12.59?

You will get it for the lowest price that it is listed for before its release.

Sainbury's have all five Batman steelbooks at £11.99, though I have no doubt that Amazon will price match eventually.

Never known Amazon to price match Sainsburys.

Last edited:
No they haven't. My previous post was badly worded...sorry, I'll correct it in a mo.

I've requested Amazon price match Sainsburys a number of times in the past with no luck at all, so I doubt they'll match the Bat steel prices.

Release date showing as 24th June now on Amazon and Zavvi.

Only question left is if it'll have inside artwork, the US one doesn't.

Attachments

• br1.jpg
    br1.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 445
Only question left is if it'll have inside artwork, the US one doesn't.

Somehow I think the £11.99 price says it won't have internal art but we'll see. The U.S. Batman Begins and The Dark Knight BD steelbooks I imported earlier on this year didn't.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom