Batman Legacy £24.99 at HMV

Good deal. Next price up is £30 from Play.com. I want the first two and was prepared to pay £20 for them. I don't really want three and four but it would complete the Batman collection on Blu.

Bargain! I was just toying with idea of ordering from amazon at £30, so this is brilliant. Many thanks :thumbsup:

Thanks, I'm glad I didn't get the first few in a 2-for-£22 offer now. Four movies for under £25 is a good deal, even if the last 2 aren't that good. :)

The only problem is that I'll have a back log of Blu-rays to watch now, having brought 6 recently in the Borders sale. It's a hard life...

Nice price but after watching Batman Begins and TDK I have lost interest in the legacy.:rotfl:

Very good price that is.

I'd have bought that if I hadn't got fed up of waiting for them to release the set and just bought the first 2.

Very good price that is.

I'd have bought that if I hadn't got fed up of waiting for them to release the set and just bought the first 2.

Me too! :rolleyes: " Batman Returns " is a particular favorite of mine .. I've even got a signed film poster ... so I just wasn't prepared to wait and I have been told that I am ' irritatingly patient. '

Last edited:
It didn't take them (and others) long to sell the Rambo boxset at less than 18 quid. Besides I don't have a BD player so I can afford to wait.:D

I would have gone for that too if I hadn't already got Rambo 4. It still nearly took a year after release to go down to that.

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Don't forget Quidco cashback if you're ordering from HMV. I've had major problems with Amazon in the past, so I'm happily sticking with HMV.

Still £24.98 at Amazon. I would get orders in now before it goes back up.

I got my dispatch email this morning, even though the set isn't released till next Monday! :clap:
Thanks again OP for spotting this

I got my dispatch email this morning, even though the set isn't released till next Monday! :clap:
Thanks again OP for spotting this

That is good. No sign of Amazon starting to send out orders yet.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom