Batman Legacy £24.99 at HMV

nwgarratt

Distinguished Member
Good deal. Next price up is £30 from Play.com. I want the first two and was prepared to pay £20 for them. I don't really want three and four but it would complete the Batman collection on Blu.

guylikeu

Bargain! I was just toying with idea of ordering from amazon at £30, so this is brilliant. Many thanks :thumbsup:

ChewiePSP

Standard Member
Thanks, I'm glad I didn't get the first few in a 2-for-£22 offer now. Four movies for under £25 is a good deal, even if the last 2 aren't that good. :)

The only problem is that I'll have a back log of Blu-rays to watch now, having brought 6 recently in the Borders sale. It's a hard life...

lgans316

Distinguished Member
Nice price but after watching Batman Begins and TDK I have lost interest in the legacy.:rotfl:

Richard

Distinguished Member
Very good price that is.

I'd have bought that if I hadn't got fed up of waiting for them to release the set and just bought the first 2.

ARNOLD AKIEN

Very good price that is.

I'd have bought that if I hadn't got fed up of waiting for them to release the set and just bought the first 2.

Me too! :rolleyes: " Batman Returns " is a particular favorite of mine .. I've even got a signed film poster ... so I just wasn't prepared to wait and I have been told that I am ' irritatingly patient. '

Last edited:

nwgarratt

Distinguished Member
It didn't take them (and others) long to sell the Rambo boxset at less than 18 quid. Besides I don't have a BD player so I can afford to wait.:D

I would have gone for that too if I hadn't already got Rambo 4. It still nearly took a year after release to go down to that.

anastasia

Don't forget Quidco cashback if you're ordering from HMV. I've had major problems with Amazon in the past, so I'm happily sticking with HMV.

guylikeu

I got my dispatch email this morning, even though the set isn't released till next Monday! :clap:
Thanks again OP for spotting this

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

Movies Podcast: 26th September 2022
  • By Phil Hinton
  • Published
AV Podcast: 26th September 2022
  • By Phil Hinton
  • Published
REL Acoustics announces new Serie HT subwoofer trio
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Marantz set to launch new Cinema Series of AV receivers